12 September, 2012

Activities For Everyone: How To Draw A Pug.


Have no plans for the day and don't know what to do? Here's a little activity for you to try! I wanted to share this tutorial on drawing dogs which I found on the Graphics Fairy blog. If you check out my "About Me" you will find that I love pugs! So of course, I just had to try myself and share my result with all of you on this printable tutorial! Here is my pug below! P.S: He looks a little psycho. Hahah.




As you can see, I made mine pretty quickly as I was in a hurry. If I had taken my time he would have looked more similar to the one above. Either way, I love my psycho pug! If you want to do this with kids, remind them that practice makes better, and having patience is great too. :)

Here is the link for everyone who wishes to give it a try.

The Graphics Fairy blog has plenty of cool and free graphics, so check those out as well.


Have a great Wednesday everyone, enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment