31 October, 2012

Lush Lush Lush!


First things first, Happy Halloween everyone!! This is my last celebration for October, and this month was very great. To see why I love October so much, click the heart!  

Now, what's Lush? Glad you asked. Lush is a beauty/ cosmetics store with the majority of their handmade products being organic and vegan!

The employees are very polite and knowledgeable on skin care. You tell them what type of skin you have, and if you don't know they will gladly help you figure that out. I happen to have a "T" shape, which means I'm mostly oily around my nose and a little on my chin and forehead.

They let me sample the products they recommended, one being the Coal Face scrub, and gave me a FREE facial with that one since I liked the feel the scrub left on my skin.

I chose to buy the Coal Face facial scrub and a lip tint called "It Started With A Kiss" which I'm wearing on this lovely Halloween picture. Both products are organic and completely Vegan! Be warned though ladies, the lip tint is very strong, so a little bit goes a very long way! Think of the lip tint as more of a lipstick.


If you're interested in knowing more, feel more than welcomed to visit their website or store. They have products for everyone including make up and shampoos/ conditioners. Plus, don't feel shy to ask them for a free catalog. Happy shopping everyone and once again, have a wonderful Halloween!

7 comments:

  1. the lip tits looks very good! looks good on you too ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! Glad you like it. :)

      Delete
  2. lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll check yours out right now.

      Delete
  3. Hi! I love your blog!

    I'm following you!

    Kisses from Pupe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lush! They had a charity event, where you paid 1 pound and got to blend your own smoothie powered by bicyle n_n

    ReplyDelete