22 April, 2013

Happy Earth Day!


Since Earth Day is today, I've decided to fill this blog post with flowers I photographed in San Francisco. Hope you enjoy them, and make sure to ask for my permission and give credit to these photos if you want to borrow them! Remember, no stealing because you WILL be found!

*Cool News*
I found out on fellow blogger Bianca's blog ReLove Plan.et that there will be a meteor shower tonight. I'm leaving from Oakland tonight, but hope that I can get a glimpse of some meteors before hopping on the bus at midnight.

*Flowers*
Happy Earth Day Everyone!
                                           
                             
         


"Grow old alone with me, the best is yet to be." -Robert Browning


How will you be celebrating Earth Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment