03 April, 2013

Wish List Wednesday. (2)


For today's Wish List Wednesday, my wish list item is a fruit and vegetable garden. Before moving out, I had a garden in the backyard where I planted tomatoes, green peppers, and had even tried my luck with strawberries. I wrote a blog post back in 2O11 titled The Organic Patch.

I've been living in an apartment for a year now and there is a balcony where I can place large pots. The only problem is that the neighbors downstairs like to smoke on their balcony and their smoke comes up to ours. In those cases we (my boyfriend and I) close the balcony door.

The good thing is that they've been cutting down a bit, and sometime in the future I'd really love to start growing fruits and vegetables again.

Want to participate in Wish List Wednesday?
Visit Dana and her blog on the link below, and let her know that Adi from Vegetarian Courtesy sent you.
Happy blogging!
Dana's Blog: Live Green Beauty.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds fab! I grow some veg & herbs but never tried fruit. Apart from a tomato plant, but that didn't work too well! Hopefully, if it's outside the smoke shouldn't affect it too much? That's a shame though. Have you tried any window gardens at all? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI,

    Nice to meet you. :)

    Thanks for your sharing regarding to vegan foods. :)

    May I add your blog to my favourite blog list?

    Thank you :) Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you're more than welcome to add my blog to your favorite blog list! I'm honored. :)

      Delete