08 May, 2013

Wish List Wednesday! (6)

I've had this wish ready since yesterday and I'm finally typing this blog post and getting ready to share! I'm a Ramones fan, and a bit beyond the usual "Blitkreig Bop" & "Do You Wanna Dance?" type of fan, yet I'm certainly no punk rocker. However, my favorite member is the guitarist Johnny Ramone, so when I stumbled upon this candle on the Internet, I just HAD to include that candle in today's Wish List Wednesday!
 

My boyfriend is not a fan of The Ramones, but he feels like the only member he would get along with is Joey Ramone, the singer. When I told him that I wanted this candle, he said, "No girlfriend of mine is going to have anything with Johnny Ramone!" And we laughed after. He says I can have the candle, but whenever we get a larger place so that I can put the Johnny Ramone candle where "he cannot see him."

(Fun Fact: My birthday is October 7 and Johnny's is October 8, which makes us both Libras! Funny enough, my boyfriend is ALSO a Libra!)

I'm eventually going to buy this candle, and I'll probably keep Johnny on MY side of the closet so that my boyfriend won't have to see him. ;P

Want to participate in Wish List Wednesday?
Visit Dana and her blog on the link below, and let her know that Adi from Vegetarian Courtesy sent you.
Happy blogging!
Dana's Blog: Live Green Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment