21 October, 2013

ANIMAL LOVERS/COMPANIONS, PLEASE READ!!

First of all, this is Vegetarian Courtesy's 1OOth blog post!!! :)
I'm also taking advantage of this celebration to advertise a great cause.

On October 30, I will be hosting a blog event titled, "To My Angel(s)" as a tribute to animal companions that have passed on. The post will include the following information:
-Title: To My Angel(s).
1. Pictures of my dear companions.
2. How we came into each other's lives. 
3. My favorite memory of/with them.
4. How they passed on.
5. A favorite quote, poem, or song.++
++(You can write your own quote, poem, or song.)

Want to join the event?
If you're a blogger with an animal companion(s) or animals with blogs who have lost a fellow sibling or furiend, feel free to join me on October 30 to commemorate, remember, and share their memories. All you have to do is complete the 5 steps listed above and to link my blog on that blog post.
The post can include more than one pet, or you can write individual posts per angel.
*OPTIONAL: Come back on Oct. 30 and link your blog posts on the comment section so that others can view your angels as well. 

If interested, make sure to comment below or shoot me an e-mail at: adipantera@gmail.com.
Title of e-mail should be "To My Angel event."

Take care of yourselves my guppies, whether you have hands, fins, feathers, snouts, hoofs, horns, claws, or paws.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I just posted my 100th post too, and I can't believe it! Love this blog event your doing! Will share on twitter!! HUGS, Francesca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cangrats to you too! :)
      And thank you for sharing the event on twitter. It's always nice t have a helping hand.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for visiting my blog and your heartfelt condolence and insight into the passing of my dear Gracie Lynn. Today, we picked up her ashes in a beautiful wooden box from the vet's office. My mother was thrilled...and she already has Gracie's ashes placed upstairs. I think it will take longer for my mom to get over this death than me...I feel Gracie is around without being "in body"...but mama has a rougher time with death...especially since she got a phone call telling her that Gracie died just kind of like she missed when both her parents passed away. I'm glad you had that dream. :)
    Much Love,
    Mindy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I know what that feels like as well. It's so nice that you have her ashes with you, and I'll send lots of love to your mother so she can be strong. It's hard losing our companions after so many years; but I'm glad that I had that dream too. :)

      Delete