07 October, 2013

The Vegetarian Mermaid Turns 21!

Don't let the photo fool you! Believe it or not, this vegetarian mermaid is not much of a drinker. BUT there's no harm in enjoying the benefits of being 21, like buying alcohol (for family & friends) or going to 21 & over concerts, etc.

I ended up going to school today and found out that my journalism professor is a Libra too! Her birthday is on October 15. After journalism, I went into my math class, took my quiz, and left to Von's to buy my very first beer. The lady at the cash register told me "Happy Birthday!" (: 

Afterward, I came home to eat and cut myself a slice of pumpkin pie. :9 My celebrations are not over though! I'll be heading out in a bit to watch the movie "Gravity" in 3D.

Hope everyone had an awesome Monday!
What do you like to do on your birthday? :)

6 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY its the birthday mermaid!!! Hope your day was super amazing! I love your outfit , its so you!

    Love ya!! <3

    StylishProportions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Thank you, Brit-nay!! I love youuu, and thank you for loving my outfit. That means a lot to me coming from not only a dear friend but also FASHION blogger. :)<3

      Delete
  2. Guinness, and pumpkin pie is the perfect mix!!! I'm so glad that you had a great birthday!! Being 21 is so awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Funny thing is that I didn't drink any! I turned 21 and didn't drink a drop, sip, or gulp of alcohol. lol I just bought it because I could legally do it now. x)

      Delete