29 October, 2013

"TO MY ANGEL(S)" REMINDER!!

I've been pretty busy these past couple of days, but time was wasted on great things! I just got back from a campus beautification event happening in my college in which a large group of students and I cleaned the entire campus ground! There were prizes, pizza, and Autumn leaves! Now, to business.

I just wanted to remind everyone that the "To My Angel(s)" blog event is TOMORROW! This event is a blog post tribute to all of our animal companions that have passed. For more information like what the blog post must contain, click HERE.

Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday and I'll see you all tomorrow for the "To My Angel(s)" event and Wordless Wednesday! Take care. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on Pip's blog. I really appreciate you sharing your dream with me about your two dogs. I know Pip is somewhere beautiful, running through fields of flowers, free of pain ...as our your dogs and Gracie and so many others.

    I will be back tomorrow to read "To My Angels". I wish we could participate, but we have already committed to another blog hop event.

    Thanks again! Looking forward to reading your post tomorrow.

    Pip's Assistant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you liked it. :) And no worries if you can't participate! Either way, thank you for checking by.

      Lots of love from me to you.<3

      Delete

Leave a comment + Join the blog!