01 October, 2013

World Vegetarian Day!

My mom, half of Oso the 1st, and toddler me. :) ->
September is gone and October is here! I ended September with a wonderful surprise for my grandpapa (That Blog Post Is Below This One) and I'm ready for the October festivities to begin!

If you've been following me for a while now you'd know that October is a very special month for me. Not only is my birthday on October, but so many other anniversaries and events that I love celebrating are in this month as well.

We start this October with World Vegetarian Day! With the information and tips I provide in helping people understand vegetarianism, go out and tell your family and friends about this event and maybe have a vegetarian lunch with them as well. :)

Below is my October festivities schedule; each will come in a separate blog post:
October 1: World Vegetarian Day! (Today)
October 2: 3-year anniversary of my boyfriend and I.
October 4: Going to see the band Saxon (early birthday present!)
October 7: My Birthday!!!
October 20-25?: My anniversary as a vegetarian.
October 31: HALLOWEEN!!!

Stay tuned for these future blog posts and don't forget about "Vegetarian Myths Friday"!

What are your plans for October and World Vegetarian Day? :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a great october to look forward to - My anniversary of being a veggie was back in may - it has been 9 years now :)

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very busy one, and thank you! :)
      Congratulations on your nine years as a vegetarian!

      Delete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADI!!!!! I hope your having a wonderful day!

    Wow you got lots of things going on durring October! I wish my October was so busy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Francesca! I hope your October experiences are nice and fulfilling! :)

      Delete