What You'll Need:
*1 Gallon-Size Zip Lock Bag.
*1 Pint-Size Zip Lock Bag.
*1 Tablespoon of Sugar.
*1/2 cup of Almond Milk.
*6 Tablespoons of Salt.
*1/4 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract (for vanilla ice cream).
*Enough Ice to fill the gallon-sized zip lock bag half way.
1. Add ice & salt into gallon-sized bag.
2. Add milk, sugar, & vanilla extract (or whatever flavored syrup you like) into the pint-sized bag.
3. Seal the pint-sized bag and place inside gallon-sized bag. Seal that one as well.
4. Shake the bag VIGOROUSLY for about five minutes or until the entire mixture has hardened to an ice-cream texture.
5. Remove the pint-sized bag and make a cut on one of the bottom edges. Squeeze out the ice-cream onto a bowl.
-Wear oven mitts or thick towels over your hands. The bag gets extremely cold!
-If you're 21+, you can add the 1/4 Teaspoon of vanilla extract along with 1/4 Teaspoon of Kahlua. That's the one that I made!
-This recipe makes one serving. If you want more, then just double or triple the amount of ingredients (depending on how many people there are) and use larger bags.
-If you don't want vanilla ice cream, ditch the vanilla extract and use chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, etc. Feel free to experiment! You can also make chocolate chip ice cream by adding the vanilla extract and some chocolate shreds.