Friday, February 14, 2014

Vegetarian Myth #18: Vegetarians Can't Eat Junk Food.


This blog post REQUIRES a large picture of a large veggie & pepperoni pizza because guess what? Vegetables on a pizza is JUNK FOOD! Even if it's vegan pepperoni. I've been told countless times that I would miss junk food & snacks like pizza, burritos, tacos, nachos, burgers, etc. To be honest, there's a veggie option for all of them!

The myths of vegetarian health go both ways; there are people who say that vegetarians are unhealthy, then there are people who say that vegetarians are really healthy. In reality, both are true and it's not just because of vegetarian junk food, but also because of picky eating and not knowing what to eat. Like regular junk food, vegetarian & vegan junk food have bad consequences if consumed too much. I advise beginning vegetarians to lessen the sweets and greasy foods and eat more healthier meals.

Junk food is okay every once in a while. Today is a perfect example of that (Valentine's Day)!
(This is me indulging in the Valentine's Day festivities.)

Consider this vegetarian myth DEBUNKED! Like seeing vegetarian myths get solved? Stay tuned for next Fridays vegetarian myth! And feel free to share this post as well.

Know of any vegetarian myths that you want to see debunked? Comment & let me know! :)

Want to read past vegetarian myths? Click on the links below:

Happy Valentine's Day, my guppies!<33333


2 comments:

  1. Lol!!! This post reminds me of the time when I was vegan, and I would always eat chips all the time because I loved them so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! There is no such thing as just eating one chip!

      Delete

Don't be afraid to share your opinion. I love reading & replying to comments. c;