24 April, 2014

The Vegg Baking Mix Review!


I was given the opportunity to review a vegan egg alternative by the creator himself, Rocky! He uses all natural ingredients, and unlike real eggs, the Vegg Baking Mix has zero cholesterol, is plant-based, and has an essential vitamin we all need, B12.

Since I became vegetarian, eggs are something I almost gave up eating. They've become those foods I eat once in a blue moon and I've been baking without them for over five years. However, I decided to give these a try and make some vegan cupcakes.

The results were the same as if I would have used real eggs, but without the guilt and cholesterol. The texture of the cupcakes was not affected and neither was the taste. I believe that even an omnivore would never guess that there was a vegan egg alternative in them!

Have you been having trouble letting go of eggs? Give the Vegg Baking Mix a try and let me know what you think! They also have vegan egg yolk for cooking purposes. Have you already tried it? If so, how was it for you? :)

Check out the website here: THEVEGG.COM

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Adi, for the nice review! Glad you liked The Vegg Baking Mix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and thank you for the correction!

      Delete