03 April, 2014

The Vegetarian Mermaid Update!

Hello! I've been busy as a bee this past week and I'm here to let you know what's up.

So there was no Vegetarian Myth debunked last Friday and no Lifestyles 101 on Monday; it's not that there isn't anything to write about, the end of March had so much in store for me that I wasn't prepared for. Let's list some new things:

1. I got some running shoes! My boyfriend changed his work shift from night time to daytime, which means that he gets out earlier and we can go running together.

2. I got an industrial sewing machine!! Saving up has finally payed off because now I can make my own clothes! This also means that I can have... *drum role* GIVEAWAYS! Once I finish my first sewing projects, I'll start creating cute things that you can win! You're all gonna love it! ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

3. I'm getting married tomorrow!!! FYI, don't believe people who say, "Marriage changes you". The only person who makes you change is yourself, and understand that marriage doesn't secure anything. It's a new title, but not a new life. I'll explain more in another post. c:

4. Brainstorming is something I can't help doing, and the time I took off from blogging has made me create a list of future blog posts for all of you to enjoy! Because the wedding is tomorrow, I won't be able to write a Vegetarian Myth. However, there should be a new Lifestyles 101 on Monday and maybe some blog posts on the weekend. :)

5. College doesn't take up much of my time anymore because I'm almost done! The problem is that sometimes I forget to sign into my labs and there goes a day without hours! >.< Not to mention that I'm also a babysitter and must remember to sign into my college lab at least twice a week! My major is journalism and the main reason is blogging!<3 I can't wait till I'm finished!!


So I just fast-forwarded everything for you. There's more crazy stuff that happened as well but writing about it would take up way too much space! Have any questions? Comment below or drop me an e-mail. If you have any suggestions for "Vegetarian Myth Fridays" you're more than welcomed to share your input.

What have you been busy with?ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, congratulations! Hope you both will be very happy :)
    Can't wait to see what you make on your new machine. It is ages since I made anything to wear.
    Best wishes, Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting married! I am a vegetarian too! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got married!! Congratulations also from me, I wish you all the happiness in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete