Every type of vegetarian has to have some cooking skills. Since I recently spoke about teenage vegetarians, this one goes out to them. Don't worry though, the beauty about these recipes are that they're inexpensive, easy to make, and great for any age! Perfect for: lacto-ovo vegetarians, ovo-vegetarians, pescatarians, flexitarians, and omnivores.
*Makes 6 slices
- 2 Eggs
- White bread
- Powdered Cinnamon
1. Break the two eggs and whip them together in a bowl.
2. Pour them into a small plate.
3. Grab a slice of bread and dip both sides into the small plate.
4. On medium heat, (cooking oil is optional) place the slice and add cinnamon.
5. Flip and add cinnamon to other side.
6. Once the egg is fully cooked/ golden brown, put on a separate plate, add powdered sugar (optional) and syrup, slice across, and enjoy!