24 August, 2014

And time never stops.

Seems like a lifetime since my last post. I had nothing but unexpected events these past four days, even the Internet wasn't working! ;_____;

My husband and I helped his sister move into her new home last week. We packed, unpacked, and reassembled furniture. That same week we moved our things into our new bedroom. Since my husband is recording music, he had to soundproof the walls (which will probably be ready by next week). I realized that once completed, the bedroom will unintentionally look like a work room inside an art gallery. Heck, I might just do a "tour" of my room blog post. c;

New posts are on their way too, and this coming week will be no disappointment. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. The next thing I'm looking forward to is starting my fall semester on the 2nd of September!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been really busy. Bet your sister in law appreciated all that help!
    Have a good rest this weekend.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was grateful for our help. :) Thank you, hope you have a relaxing weekend too.

      Delete