25 August, 2014

¡Oh my crust! Mr. Pizza review.

While walking through Little Tokyo for some Pinkberry, my husband and I stopped in the middle of our tracks to drool over pizza posters from a restaurant called Mr. Pizza.

Although we decided to continue our way to Pinkberry, we went to Mr. Pizza two days later. As my first time eating Korean pizza, I wasn't sure what to expect.

They have two vegetarian pizzas, one with veggies and one with cheese. However, they also have vegetarian sides like cheese sticks and potatoes (just say without bacon). We ordered a regular size veggie pizza (8 slices) with gold/ sweet potato crust and potatoes with bacon on the side for my husband.

The veggie pizza comes with onions, corn, peppers, mushrooms, red peppers, and olives. The potatoes are baked with cheese in the center and bacon sprinkled on top with a buttermilk dip, but you can always tell them to not add meat.

Pizza wise, it was delicious, but not better or worse than other pizzas I've eaten. What does beat other pizzas is the golden crust with soft, yummy sweet potato inside! The baked potatoes were amazing too; I'd say that they're better than any others I've tried. All in all, the best of this meal was the potatoes and pizza crust! The potatoes were unfortunately so good that I forgot to take a photo. ;c

If you're a lover of pizza crust or sweet potatoes, then I recommend you look for a Mr. Pizza around your area. The crust is definitely worth it and the pizza is good as well!

4 comments:

  1. Looks so yummy! I'd like to try it!

    Maggie from
    http://secretpassageinthebilberrypay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Blog. Love this Post!
    Want to eat this haha :)

    Check out my Blog, maybe you will like it.
    If you want we can follow each other. If you want so then follow me
    comment on my Blog and I will follow you back xx

    Love, Dilan from http://dilanergul.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete