09 September, 2014

Liebster Award!

I've been nominated by Rosa for the Liebster award! Make sure to check out her blog, Hello Martian Girl (especially you television, film, and comic fanatics)!

The Rules:
Thank the person who nominated you by linking to their blog.
 Answer the 11 questions the nominator gave you.
Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Create 11 questions for your nominees.
❀ Let your nominees know by getting in touch with them.

Rosa's Questions:
1. Favorite pizza topping?
Pinapple!

2.  What did you want to be when you were little?
Career wise: a doctor. Dream wise: a painter.

3.What famous male do you fancy the most?
Christoph Waltz.

4. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Usagi Tsukino!

5. If you could have coffee/ tea with anyone (dead or alive), who would it be?
I'm not a coffee or tea drinker, but I'd drink tea with Mr. Rogers.

6. Your favorite place to be?
México. 

7. What do you collect? Or would like to collect?
I'd like to be a weirdo and collect little resin pastries.

8. What/ who inspires you?
My husband. ♥

9. What film do you relate to the most? Or see yourself in.
I'd say a mix between The Little Mermaid and Babe: Pig in the City. -.-

10. Favorite decade?
I've only lived for two, and the 90s were nice. 

11. What are your obsessions?
Pugs. But the only pugly thing I own are two pairs of pug socks. 

My Nominees:

My questions for the nominees:
1. What's your favorite childhood memory?
2. Favorite pastry?
3. Biggest pet peeve?
4. What are you most passionate about?
5. Do you have any favorite nicknames? If so what are they & how'd you get them?
6. Do you believe what your horoscope sign says about you?
7. Hot chocolate, coffee, or tea?
8. Favorite movie? Why is it your favorite?
9. Favorite animal?
10. Favorite holiday & why?
11. There are no lines at your favorite theme park, which ride do you go on first?

6 comments:

  1. Found you through Rosa and am now following! I am glad I am in good company with the liebsters. Also, I now wanna watch Babe: Pig in the City

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! I don't know how I'm going to get it all done! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your award!
    You did a fantastic job in what you said!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete