22 October, 2014

A review for the sweet tooth: Tasty Brand.

Remember the time I talked about gelatin being in some of our favorite snacks? Well, no need to cry over bone marrow gummy worms, because I found a brand that specializes in making their products healthy and vegan.
Tasty Brand is founded by mothers Liane and Shannan who not only created delicious gummies, but cookies as well (star and sandwich cookies). I tried the Organic Mixed Fruit Snacks which contain about 11-12 gummies per pouch. These have no gelatin, nuts, high-fructose corn syrup, are non-gmo, and are allergy-friendly. Not to mention that they're packed with 1OO% DV vitamin C and are made with real fruit juice.
After being introduced to them by my omnivorous husband from his work place, I fell in love! I hadn't eaten any gummy candy in years, and these have an outstanding taste compared to ordinary "fruit" gummies.  The six flavors included are lemon, strawberry, orange, berries, and peach. My favorite one is raspberry. Flavor wise: They are not overwhelming, which is good! I've never been a fan of orange-flavored candies or gummies, but these are my only exception.

Not too long after trying them, I stumbled upon a 36-pack at Costco and took one home. I occasionally love opening one up when I'm done cleaning, cooking, or about to watch a movie. If you don't get too stingy, they're also great to share with a friend! c;

If you'd like to find out more, visit the website tastybrand.com and check out their other products!

Disclaimer: I did this review because I'm a fan of the product; I was not paid by anyone. Any review that was asked to be done by a certain brand/ company will say c/o under the product photo.

4 comments:

  1. Gummy candies are one of my favorite things in the world. I will have to give these a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell in love with these! Hope you find them. :)

      Delete