15 October, 2014

Happy National Pug Day!

Can October be anymore perfect?  Pugs are those majestic beings with an artwork of wrinkles on their face and a curl for a tail. Large eyes that show you things beyond this universe and a personality too big to be contained in those petite bodies. I'd love to wish all pugs a happy National Pug Day, including international pugs! Especially my puggy friends with blogs. Click their names below to visit each one and do make sure you follow them if they melt your heart like mine!







and Mulder!

6 comments:

  1. How did we not know it was National Pug Day, but then everyday at our house is Pug Day!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah
      Pugs are definitely in charge all day everyday.

      Delete
  2. All the puggys in the world are jumping up and down for YOU
    cause we LOVE you!!!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhh! Thanks for the shout-out. I see you have a lot of my furiends also featured. It sure is fun to be a pug - 365 days and not just one.
    My Mommy #1 says the non-nutrition sorta foods is why she eats a vegetarian diet of mostly non processed foods. She says it makes her happy to chop veggies and cook. We try to grow our own veggies but with the drought it has been tough.

    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! :) Aren't they all such cutie pies?
      Your mommy certainly knows better and I understand. I'm growing some garlic on the balcony and so far it's doing pretty good. I planted them from some garlic that I bought in the market.

      vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

      Delete