11 October, 2014

Autumn Admiration.

"Autumn Admiration" by Adriana Robles.
The view is nicer on Tumblr.

For those of you who don't know, I love love love art. I'm not obsessed with specific painters or illustrators, but I absorb everything when I'm around it. For no apparent reason, I stopped drawing a year or two, but I picked up the sketching pad and pencil a couple of months back. This return gave birth to my personal illustration style and some loving characters, each with a personality of their own. The first two you see here are Anita and her cat companion, Princesa (Princess).
 There is no exact schedule for my characters to be introduced on the blog, you'll just see them randomly. Don't you just love the unexpected? Make sure to keep an eye out for my next illustrations. c;
Enjoy your weekend everyone!

2 comments: