09 January, 2015

Vegetarian Cheats!

There's a loophole in almost every situation, and vegetarianism is no different. If you're wondering what could possibly be a vegetarian cheat, think of all the things people assume are "off limits" a.k.a guilty pleasures. Thankfully, the 21st century has given us amazing products to eat and wear without the animal cruelty guilt trip. Here are some of my personal favorite vegetarian cheats in Los Angeles:
(Word of caution: Don't indulge too much into these cheats.) c[;

Food:
1. Veggie Grill is perfect for those having a hard time letting go of meat. Not only is the food fresh and healthy, it's also delicious. That's not something you find very often for vegetarian or vegan options.
2. Hot Dog on a Stick offers a veggie dog and cheese dog on a stick! Yummy and affordable. :)
3. Pink's is the hot dog place that people from all around come to eat at in Los Angeles, but they also serve the dreamiest vegetarian hot dogs! The cherry on top is the more than generous amount of guacamole they add!
4. Burger King veggie burgers are not my absolute favorite, but they're great for long road trips or a night out with friends.
5. Astro Burger serves my favorite garden burger! They make the patties fresh and they're the only veggie burgers that don't make my husbands stomach hurt, which is an extra giant gold star in my book!
6. Roscoe's (House of) Chicken N' Waffles serves my absolute favorite waffles! Compliment it with a delicious slice of sweet potato pie for dessert. ;9
7. Islands has some pretty mouth-watering veggie burgers, but that's a place you go to when you have enough money to spare. Hahah
8. For cookies, Chips Ahoy are my ultimate cookie just like Snickers are my ultimate chocolate bar. My second go-to cookies are Oreo.

In the terms of fashion, I can rely on Forever 21, H&M, and Target for faux fur, faux silk, and pleather garments. You must understand that although I love fashion and know about many wonderful brands and shops, I'm on a tight budget (and lazy sometimes) and just search through things closest to me. I have yet to find out if faux fur coats look good on me, but for those of you who love it, these three places have got you covered. Some others I like are Wet Seal and Charolette Russe.
Earrings: Betsey Johnson ❀ Glasses: Prescribed ❀ Blouse: Forever 21 ❀ Jeans: Cotton On


12 comments:

  1. Now were hungry!!!!

    You have the cutest photos!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky I didn't put photos of the food; it would have been the end of me too! lol
      Thank you Tweedles.<3

      Delete
  2. I love this post so much! I'm pescatarian, but I try to be vegetarian as much as I can. It just gets really hard, as I'm still living with my family, who eat everything. I do cook vegetarian, and they love it, but sometimes I feel like having a quick cheat! You are so stunning by the way!

    I'm starting to become more active on here again, and am looking forward to more posts from you! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you and welcome! It's great that you know how to cook vegetarian. :)
      If you ever have any questions, feel free to let me know.

      Delete
  3. I would have to drive like hours to arrive down in LA to try some of these places that can never be found in NorCal, but vegan food is actually tasty. :) I do enjoy a veggie burger now and then and you certainly can never go wrong with vegan desserts :3 which I'm still exploring veganism in a sense for trying out something new.

    -Lee (Www.lastnightwithlee.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely worth the drive. :)
      I love trying out vegan desserts! Hope my blog helps.

      Delete
  4. I don't think there are any of those places over here except for Burger King which I also don't like.
    Love your blouse!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be great if they could open more of these places elsewhere.
      And thank you!

      Delete
  5. Nunca he estado en LA, así que no puedo decir gran cosa sobre tus recomendaciones, je (salvo por el BK y las galletas, claro), pero... ¡Me encantan tus gafas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always struggling to find good vegetarian options in the town where I live. It seems that if it doesn't have beef in it, people are not interested :D So far I found about three places that offer some options, but not nearly enough if you ask me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember when things were like that here a couple of years back, now it's everywhre! Hahah
      Hopefully they open up some yummy vegetarian places near you. :)

      Delete

Leave a comment + Join the blog!