16 February, 2015

Petitions for change: February Edition.

Ready to make a difference in animal welfare? "Petitions for change" is an old blog series I used to host once a month. These posts included several petitions pertaining to animal cruelty. I've decided to bring back the series in order to remind both old and new readers just how much can be accomplished with a signature.

The petitions are listed on Change.org. Signing up is quick and very simple. I've chosen four petitions for this month. To read more on the movements and/ or sign them, click the photos below. Don't forget to share with friends; the more signatures received, the better we get things done!


Peticiones para cambio: Edición Febrero.
¿Preparada(o) a hacer una diferencia en el bienestar de los animales? "Peticiones para cambio" es una serie de blog vieja que yo hacía una ves al mes. Estos puestos incluyen varias peticiones sobre la crueldad hacia los animales. Yo he decidido a regresar esta serie para recordar a mis viejos y nuevos seguidores cuanto se puede lograr con una firma.

Las peticiones están listados en Change.org. El registro es rápido y muy simple. He elegido cuatro peticiones para este mes. Para leer más sobre el movimiento y/ o firmar los, has click en las fotos abajo. No se te olvide a compartir con amigos; ¡por mas firmas recibidas, mas mejor asemos las cosas!

 photo 1dc5dfde-b9dd-427e-b350-f18822c178ea_zpsd877b182.jpg

 photo 33df8508-6013-4d3a-90bb-d41bd4f50742_zps6254449e.jpg

 photo 8b8e55e2-db2c-4b3c-b5c8-24a387ffa7f2_zps889a0f46.jpg

 photo 77e4487c-ef00-4434-9bfc-b610942eeba2_zpsa684abd5.jpg
Twitter  Google+ ✽ Tumblr  Pinterest Instagram

16 comments:

  1. Amazing post! Such a great idea!!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll be posting new ones every month. :)

      Delete
  2. Gracias por compartir guapa. Te sigo :) Muchas gracias por pasarte por mi blog, espero tenerte de vuelta pronto!

    Mil besos!! xx
    www.brunetteambition.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eres tan amable, Patricia. ¡Gracias! Tu blog es uno de mis favoritos.<3

      Delete
  3. Great post! Needs to be shared!
    I want to take a dog (or two) from a shelter one day. I cannot have a dog right now because of travelling but when I do have one, it is going to be from shelter, thats for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      I'd love to adopt some too, but I live in a no pets allowed apartment. ;(
      Rescues are always the best ones to have!

      Delete
  4. Great idea to do this again!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want it to be easy for my animal lovers to know that they too can help out. :)

      Delete
  5. This is so great of you and what an awesome series. I signed! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much for the support! Glad you like the idea. :)

      Delete
  6. this is a great series! I think it's great you are bringing it back!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm already preparing for next month. ^.^

      Delete
  7. I love animals and I love this post! If I could raise awareness for one issue for animals, it would be to have one's pet (especially cats) sterilized. I hope I can volunteer for a sterilization drive. I'm going to be signing a few of these petitions <3

    -Maja

    majatheaztec.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they sweethearts? I know of a cat shelter that sterilizes cats and then let's them go free. They're very independent animals and the number of stray cats reduces since they won't be able to breed.

      Delete
  8. Esta muy interesante este post, me gusto mucho ya que nos e suelen ver este tipos de post que generen conciencia sobre el maltrato animal.
    Me gusto mucho tener la oportunidad de leerte y conocer tu blog.
    Me haría muy feliz y seria un honor que visitaras mi blog y te unieras a el.
    te espero linda, besos <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias por visitar. Ahorita paso por tu blog.

      Delete