22 February, 2015

Tea time mermaid.

Sweater: Vintage  ❀ High-Waist Jeans: Forever 21 

I used to believe that tea and coffee were nasty; I still think that coffee is nasty! However, I recently had a change of heart about tea after eating out in many Asian restaurants. I found myself always drinking the tea they serve before the meal, and I never added sugar. I later did some research on green tea and saw how it's great for your metabolism, skin, energy, etc.

Now, my friends, I am slowly becoming a tea drinker. Don't think addicted to all types, my only vice is green tea at the moment and I'm starting by having one cup every Saturday or Sunday. I'll buy one of those bundle packages once I find a brand that I really like.

Any tea drinkers here? Which brand's green tea would you recommend, preferably caffeine free?

Hora del té sirena.
Yo antes creía que el té y café eran repugnante; todavía creo que el café es repugnante! Pero, yo a tenido un cambio de corazón recientamente sobre el té después de salir a comer en muchos restaurantes asáticos. Siempre me encontré tomando el té que sirven antes de la comida, y yo nunca le ponía azucar. Más tarde investige el té verde y mire que es bueno para el metabolismo, piel, energía, etc.

Ahora, mis amigos, despacito me estoy convirtiendo a una bebedora de té. No crean que adicta a todos tipos, mi único vicio en el momento es el té verde y estoy comenzando a tomarme uno cada Sábado o Domingo. Comprare una caja que viene con muchos paquetes cuando encuentre una marca que me guste.

¿Ay alquilen aquí te toma el té? ¿Cual marca que hace el té verde me recomendaras, preferible sin cafeína?


Tea/ Té ❀ KIRKLAND Signature Green Tea.

Twitter  Google+ ✽ Tumblr  Pinterest ✽ Instagram

24 comments:

  1. Yo amo los tes, me encantan y estoy bebiendo todo el día de diferentes para ir probando. Precisamente ahora me estoy tomando un Sleeptime de Celestial, me encanta esa marca!! Estás muy guapa en las fotos :)

    Mil besitos!! xx
    www.brunetteambition.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voy a probar uno de Sleeptime de Celestial. Siempre los miro en la tienda. :)

      Delete
  2. I am COMPLETELY with you on the coffee thing. I can't stand it lol. Tea, however. <3 ...I unfortunately don't drink it enough to have a favorite brand yet, but I will keep you updated if that changes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I think I got it from my grandparents because they hate coffee too. Haha
      Let me know if you find any faves. :)

      Delete
  3. hey there my dear :) cool post !its pretty!

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswell


    My Blog|Facebook | Bloglovin| Headers I made

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'll check out your blog. :)

      Delete
  4. Yo sin café no vivo, el té ya me cuesta más.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Te entiendo; muchas veces ya es de costumbre.

      Delete
  5. Es cierto dicen que el te es muy bueno, tendré que probarlo!! Abrazos ∞

    Www.airesinfinitos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mi mejor amiga también le encanta el té. Ella siempre me esta enseñando de tés nuevos cuando la visito. :3

      Delete
  6. Here in England tea is practically an addiction, LOL!
    That green tea does look very refreshing.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I can imagine. :)
      It was very nice to have for my weekend morning.

      Delete
  7. A mi el té no me termina de gustar, supongo que tendré que probar más tipos hasta dar con uno que sí. De momento me quedo con el café con leche y un poquito de azúcar.
    Un saludo! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me tomó un buen tiempo para que me guste el té. Mis padres tomaban café pero mis abuelos no; yo soy igual que ellos. Jaja

      Delete
  8. I used to be the same as you - hated tea and coffee when I was younger but I have grown to like it a lot more now. Lady Grey tea is my all time favourite but I do also love Green tea :)
    Cute photos by the way xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our bodies decided to grow up a little hahah. I'll look for that one to try out. :)

      Delete
  9. I love coffee and tea, but unfortunately I'm pretty sure I have a caffeine intolerance :( Caffeine makes me feel very sick. I love to drink plain thyme, barley, jasmine, corn, ginger, or peppermint tea, whether it is warm or iced. When I do drink green tea, it is usually from some Asian brand my parent's have received as gifts :3

    -Maja

    majatheaztec.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you're talking about. The same thing happens to me with caffeine, that's why I can't drink Starbucks, coffee bean, etc. Natural drinks are always better to have. :)

      Delete
  10. I used to dislike tea too. Every time I visited my relatives I'd get asked "Coffee or tea?" and I was like "water... please?".
    So I started practicing drinking tea. I realized that tea tastes horrible with milk and sugar. And now I'm addicted to tea. I love bush tea and white tea.

    btw you're such a cutie! c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I was the same way. x)
      I'll write them down to remember to give them a try. Thank you! ~.o

      Delete
  11. Same here, I don't like coffee but LOVE tea. I like natural loose leaf tea from health food stores as opposed to prepackaged brands.
    (btw decaffeinated does not mean no/without caffeine. It just means decrease caffeine, hence de(crease) in decaf.)
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it such a treat sometimes? I've found some loose leaf teas but they're a bit expensive. However, that is definitely the route I am going for. And I read up on it and found out that some teas just naturally have caffeine, so thank you for the heads up too. :)

      Delete

Leave a comment + Join the blog!