01 April, 2015

The birth of BUB.

"The birth of BUB" by Adriana Robles.

The view is nicer on Tumblr.
La vista es mas linda en Tumblr.

I sketched this piece over two years ago and was left without color. BUB was born in June, meaning that her classic birthstone is Alexandrite and her ruling planet is the moon. She is truly a one of a kind space cat.

Yo dibuje esto hace dos años y lo deje sin colorear. BUB nació en Junio, significando que su piedra de nacimiento es Alexandrite y su planeta mayor es la luna. Ella verdaderamente es una gata única del espacio.


20 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! "Bub "is beautiful!!!" We love the color,, And we love her ruling planet - the moon!
    Total beautiful!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww a cute space cat! >w< her tiger stripes are so cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah thank you!
      The tiger look was actually accidental, but I really liked how it turned out. :3

      Delete
  3. Es un dibujo precioso!!besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked out and fell in love with Bub when I read your post about the Bub plushie! The drawing is adorable :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, she's a real sweet heart. :)
      Thank you!

      Delete
  5. She is brilliant, I love all the little touches you add that you don't see at first until you really look at the picture, like the hearts.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh thank you. :)
      I know I could have done much better with the shading though, but this was my first attempt.

      Delete
  6. Oh!
    Such a cute cat!I love this color.

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I really love your illustrations.

      Delete
  7. Oh my, this is just adorable!

    Have a great weekend,
    -Kati

    P.S.: Thanks for leaving such nice comment on my last post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it, Kati. :)
      Your fur babies are too cute.<33

      Delete