25 June, 2015

Reader Appreciation.

Dracüla is three months old & I don't want her to grow anymore!
Since Vegetarian Courtesy was made back in June of 2O11, my favorite time of blogging has been now. I've gotten to know many great people through blogging and have shared a little part of my heart with everyone. Although this blog has grown slowly from my lack of blogging knowledge at first, I'm glad I stuck to writing because I got to fall in love with other people's blogs and styles. What "Reader Appreciation" is: This will be a series of blog posts where I share photos that people have sent me of recipes or projects that I've shared here on the blog. For the very first one, we have Maja and Dulce! Maja made the #MermaidAlmondMilk and Dulce made the #StrawbenanaDream smoothie. Thank you so much to these ladies!

If you're interested in being featured, check any DIY or Recipe tags on my blog. Then, if you decide to make one, make sure you snap a photo of your creation and send it to me on any of my social media sites!

image
Agradecimiento Lector.
¡Dracüla tiene tres meses y ya no quiero que crezca!
Desde que Cortesía Vegetariana empezó en Junio del 2O11, mi tiempo favorito para bloguear es ahora. Yo he conocido mucha gran gente sobre blogueando y he compartido una parte de mi corazón con todos. Aunque este blog ha crecido muy despasio por no saber mucho sobre blogs al principio, estoy feliz que seguí escribiendo porque me enamore con los blogs y estilos de otras personas. Lo que "Agradecimiento Lector" es: Esto es una serie de publicaciones donde comparto fotos que la gente me manda de las recetas o proyectos que yo he compartido aquí en el blog. ¡Para el primero, tenemos a Maja y DulceMaja hizo el #MermaidAlmondMilk y Dulce hizo el licuado, #StrawbenanaDream  ¡Muchas gracias a estas damas!



Si estas interesada(o)  en salir aquí, busca las etiquetas de DIY o Receyas en mi blog. Luego, si decides hacer uno, ¡asegúrate tomarle foto a tu creación y mándamelo a cualquier de mis redes sociales!



Twitter  Google+ ✽ Tumblr  Pinterest ✽ Instagram

16 comments:

  1. Dracula is soo adorable!! Her markings are beautiful!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh thank you. ^_^
      She's Siamese mixed with Tabby.

      Delete
  2. Que precioso gatito ♡ procurare en hacer tus diys para salir aqui :3 seria genial. Que estes muy bien. Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, Marley. Ojalá que te gusten. :)

      Delete
  3. Gracias por la receta! Hay veremos cuales mas intentare de probar :))

    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutest cat~ new outfit post on my blog. hope you can visit mine again. thanks!

    Have a lovely day beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll see it right now. (:

      Delete
  5. Lovely photo♡♡
    I love cat♡
    She is so beautiful :)

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a little devil. HahahH thank you!

      Delete
  6. Very lovely post :)
    xoxo Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dracula has grown so much since her last photo, she has a really striking face doesn't she.
    Definitely a lot of Siamese in her.
    Mmmm the drink looks very tasty!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish she could stay tiny. Hahahah
      Siamese are one of my favorite cat breeds. :)
      Thank you!<3

      Delete
  8. Cutest cat ever! Awww!
    It makes me so happy when bloggers make posts like this one. You are such a kind person, Adi <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah thanks. :))
      And you're too kind! Thank you ;____;

      Delete