05 June, 2015

The Sweetest Companion.

"The Sweetest Companion" by Adriana Robles. 2O15
The view is nicer on Tumblr.
La vista es mas linda en Tumblr.

Anita understands how so many people disapprove of pit bulls as "family dogs", but she sees beyond the common opinion and loves Chulo for the dog he really is; the sweetest dog of all.
#DontBullyMyBreed
"La Compañía Más Tierna" Adriana Robles. 2O15
Anita entiende como hay mucha gente que no aprueba los pit bulls siendo "perros de familia", pero ella mira sobre la opinión común y ama Chulo por el perro que el verdaderamente es; el perro más tierno de todos.
#DontBullyMyBreed

16 comments:

  1. Such a cute drawing!

    Have a great weekend,
    -Kati

    P.S.: Thanks for leaving such nice comment on my last post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kati. And no problem; your fur babies are so adorable<3

      Delete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the drawing!
    Have a wonderful weekend my dear! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a great weekend too, Suzy. :)
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Adorable! I love pit bulls!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very sweet and (in my opinion) the best cuddle buddy of all dog breeds.<33

      Delete
  4. Precioso dibujo y texto!!besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sky! Those sunflowers are so precious <3 *3*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you think so. :) I had a lot of fun creating the sunflowers.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful Adi, you are so expert at drawing figures, I wish I could draw people that well.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!<333
      I practice by looking at my own body movements/ facial expressions and sometimes I use a mirror.

      Delete
  7. Such a cute drawing, love your work. ^^
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful,, beautiful,, beautiful!!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tweedles! So are you. ~.o

      Delete

Leave a comment + Join the blog!