28 October, 2015

11 Candies to Avoid on Halloween!

No one wants to eat insects, cow bone marrow, pig ears, or beaver anal glands, no less as a treat! The 11 popular candies below contain either one or all of these horrifying products in the form of gelatin, dairy, and dyes. Make sure to steer clear from these unfriendly candies this Halloween. Click on the names to see a photo description.

image

¡11 DULCES PARA EVITAR EN HALLOWEEN!
Nadie quiere comer insectos, médula ósea de vaca, orejas de cerdo, o glándulas anales de castor, ¡y menos para postre! Los 11 dulces populares abajo tienen uno o todos de esos productos horrendos en forma de gelatina, leche, y colorantes. Asegúrate de mantener al margen de estos dulces hostiles en el día de las brujas/ Halloween. Has clic en los nombres para ver una descripción en fotos.

9. Nerds Rope
1O. Bubu Lubu
11. Mamut

Alas, the horror comes to an end because on Friday I'll share 2O VEGAN friendly candies for Halloween! :)
Not a member of the blog yet? Make sure you join my blog below.
It's always free! 
image
Al fin, lo feo se termina porque el Viernes compartiré ¡2O dulces VEGANOS para Halloween! :)
¿Todavía no eres miembro de mi blog? Asegúrate unirte a mi blog abajo.
¡Siempre es gratis! 


Twitter   Tumblr ✽ Google+  YouTube ✽ Instagram

28 comments:

  1. Wow, that is amazing information. Thanks so much for your visit and comment. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So disappointed to see Starbursts on this list :( They used to be my favorite!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! And the red ones were my favorite too.</3

      Delete
  3. I used to LOVE marshmallows... Now it's like a nightmare, I can only smell them and I get sick!
    Loved your post! ♥

    SO happy to be back!
    Wishing you a lovely day,
    xoxo Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too; even after they made me sick once when I was little. >.>
      Glad to have you back and your amazing outfits!<3

      Delete
  4. Your right- no one wants to eat icky stuff
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are always better candies. :3

      Delete
  5. Wow, interesting post! I've never reas anything like this before! :D
    Thanks for your commet on my blog! (:

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ewww, I almost threw up just reading that! The only sweets we have from that list are Starburst which I used to like but then I went off them - thank goodness.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! It's sad that these aren't even vegetarian friendly. :(

      Delete
  7. Oh nooo....I love Candy Corn!!! >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The majority are not vegetarian friendly, but there are a few brands that make them vegan!

      Delete
  8. Oh nooo....I love Candy Corn!!! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to hear your vegan friendly alternatives:) I don't want to eat beaver anal glands lol

    kissjessika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are much more delicious than these! (;
      Lol!

      Delete
  10. Muy buena informacion y a tener en cuenta!!besos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pintaza de dulces !!!! jajaja
    Con tu permiso me quedo y te sigo !

    Besos

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the reminder <3
    I'm not that big into "candy candy" (I do like marshmallows :S) but it's something that I should keep in mind when walking past the tempting candy aisle > ^ <

    Can't wait for the good list!! :D It'll be helpful for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have a weak spot. Hahahah
      Tomorrow's post will be great!

      Delete
  13. Oh no! Any with marshmallows is like my favorite thing in the world, I'll have to do some research on that now :( Very happy to see my Kit Kat addiction is safe though haha.

    eightbitbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Kit Kat bars too. :) hahah

      Delete
  14. I love mamuts, now i think it is kind of gross :(
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love them a lot too when I was little. :'(

      Delete