23 October, 2015

The Best Hot Chocolate is Vegan.♡ {recipe}

Mr. Rogers "changes" into his cardigan when I drink something hot and into his suit when I drink something cold!
Reasons why autumn is the best season: You can wear ANY type of clothing, nature blesses us with a golden view, pumpkin pie is everywhere, Halloween, and hot chocolate! Here's a simple, delicious vegan version of my favorite childhood hot chocolate to welcome the autumn spirit. 
The perfect treat to enjoy with this specific hot chocolate is either birote/ bolillo or pan dulce.
Don't forget to share a photo if you make this with the hashtag #MermaidHotChocolate and join my blog; it's free!  




image

El Chocolate Caliente Mejor es Vegano. {receta}
¡Mr. Rogers se "pone" su rebeca cuando tomo algo caliente y a su traje cuando tomo algo frío!
Razones porque otoño es la mejor temporada: Puedes usar CUALQUIER tipo de ropa, la naturaleza nos bendice con un ambiente de colores oro, pastel de calabaza está en todas partes, Día de los Muertos y de las brujas/ Halloween, ¡y chocolate caliente! Tengo aquí una deliciosa y simple versión vegano de mi chocolate caliente de la infancia para dar la bienvenida al espíritu de otoño. 
Lo perfecto para disfrutar con este chocolate caliente específica es birote/ bolillo o pan dulce.
¡No se te olvide compartir una foto si haces esto usando el hashtag #MermaidHotChocolate y unirte a mi blog; es gratis! 


 Twitter   Tumblr ✽ Google+  YouTube ✽ Instagram

52 comments:

  1. I know it would taste wonderful!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure your mommy would love it! :)

      Delete
  2. It so is - Hot Chocolate season and yes, vegan hot chocolate rocks! First time I made a vegan version with soya milk, i was so scared it would curdle, it never did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I remember trying it with soy milk the first time as well and it was a success.

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried hot chocolate with cinnamon before... I really need to try it now :D
    Thanks for the recipe, Adi!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg chocolate abuelita is my fave!!!! I never tried it with cinnamon though! so excited to try this:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post dear!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/10/lazy-sunday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that sounds so nice, I would like to have some now on this chilly evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love hot chocolate, I need it during the cold season aha
    I'll try this recipe! (:
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a favorite amongst autumn lovers.
      No problem!

      Delete
  8. I don't drink milk so I would love to try this vegan recipe for hot chocolade!!! thanks for sharing.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So good!
    www.lookwhatimwearingtoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice and thanks for sharing
    I have a new post: check it out
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/10/reasons-to-own-black-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds amazing!
    I haven't tried hot chocolate with almond milk yet but I do love it with coconut flavored soy milk already so I reckon I would love it even more that way! <3

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I need to try it with coconut milk now!

      Delete
  12. I love cinnamon hot chocolate, and I bet this tastes amazing with the almond milk as well. Definitely want to give it a go.

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks delicious!
    We're gonna try this ! Thank you for the recipe!
    http://dmdmagazine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool post! :)

    http://lamodalena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pues yo no soy vegana, he probado algunas cositas porque tengo un amigo que lo es y me gustaron. Me tomo nota de esta receta :)

    Mil besos! xx
    BRUNETTE AMBITION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Siempre es bueno probar cosas nuevas. :)

      Delete
  16. delicious ;)

    http://tatianecdesouza.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hot chocolate!!! Love this :)))

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's what I live for during the season! Thank you. (:

      Delete
  18. It seems delicious!

    Eliana,
    http://around-eliana.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great recipe, I love hot chocolate. I'm your new GFC follower if you want to come on my blog ♡

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Terri! I'll visit you blog right now. :)

      Delete
  20. Is Abuelita actually vegan? Anyways, I love that mug!! Cinnamon and chocolate make such a good combination. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I was so happy when I found out. Lol
      Thank you. :)<3

      Delete
    2. THANK YOU!! This is such good news :))

      Delete
  21. I just bought that Mister Rogers mug too! Even though I usually avoid dinnerware that is hand wash only, I couldn't let that mug pass me by. It's too cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the best?!
      Oh man, I'm not a dishwasher type of gal, so it all worked out. Hahaha

      Delete