18 March, 2016

Dracüla is 1 Year Old ♓ Dracüla Cumple 1 Año


 ENGLISH      ESPAÑOL

Today is Dracüla's first birthday! Or better yet, a good estimation of her real birthday. All I know is that she's a Pisces for sure! She LOVES laying by the window during rain, hail, and thunderstorms and bath time is her luxury. The year has gone by so fast since my husband and I got her in April 2O15 and she's learned so much. Dracü has been to Mexico {her homeland}, taken walks in her new home of Los Angeles, & has paraded the streets of San Francisco! She knows how to sit, stand, and give her hand upon command in Spanish and can even understand the time when I tell her a certain number. I've never trained an animal companion so intensely before, but it's quite fun and has brought us closer together.


There are so many animals like Dracü across the entire world that need our help. Remembering my childhood in Mexico takes me back to the kindness of my father {rest his soul}; he would feed stray animals and let me bathe others by the laundry pool. Knowing that there are people in the world that still do this and more gives me hope that one day the mistreatment of any animal will be seen as taboo. Always make sure to adopt, no matter the breed. From fleas and dirt to fluffy beds and darling plushies; Happy Birthday, my baby girl.
More about Dracüla here.

  Twitter ✽ Facebook  Tumblr ✽ 

28 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Dracula - although technically you will live forever ;)
    Wow, I had no idea you could train cats to do those things, even my dogs are untrainable (by me, lol).
    Never heard of a cat having a bath either. She sounds like a sweetheart. If I could have just one wish in the world, it would be every animal has a happy life.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hahaha So true.
      I tried it out since she was very little so she could learn faster, and it worked! My dog is a little untrainable himself. x)
      And Dracü is sweet when she wants to be. Cats are too sassy!
      <3333333333

      Delete
  2. Happy bday, Dracü ^-^ <3
    I'm sooo happy that you've found each other, you sound like the most wonderful duo <3
    You both are so smart and super cute :D <3
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely words!<3

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday to Dracula. She's quite beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feliz cumpleaños, Dracula
    ゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜ヽ( ´∀`)ノ・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*
    Está preciosa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas Muchas gracias, Nyandi! (>^.^<)

      Delete
  5. OOO, muchas felicidades, no hay nada mejor que tu mascota cumpla años, un besito grande :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, Ire. En verdad es lo más mejor. :)

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday Dracüla!

    -Kati
    http://almoststylish.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Felicidades!!
    Sabias que hoy es el día mundial sin carne ;-)
    Un saludito

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, Mijú. Es un día muy especial. :)<3

      Delete
  8. Felicidades y que lo paseis muy bien!!besos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que preciosura!!! Feliz cumple Dracu <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so pretty!
    Love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my darling, Tweedles!
      When is your birthday?

      Delete
  11. Congrats to the little dracula!! I have three cats all rescued. and i lvoed you message at the end, I definitely think adopt is the way to go. By the way how did you teached her those tricks?
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Abril! And that's the best thing I could have anyone share; thanks. :)<3
      I grew up having more dogs around than cats, and I thought, "If dogs can learn commands, then why can't cats?" You just have to teach them when they're still young!

      Delete
  12. So precious, I love when people celebrate their furbaby's birthday!!
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :3
      She knew it was a special day because I made a smoothie with her favorite fruit. x)

      Delete
  13. What a cute and smart cat! She's very lucky to have such a caring person like you in her life. If only everyone was this good with animals. I've been creeping ( :P ) through your blog the past half hour, and I have to say it's really inspiring me. Your layout, your features, everything. Save to say you have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and joining!
      Your positive feedback is always appreciated. I just started following you on Bloglovin! :)

      Delete

Leave a comment + Join the blog!