01 March, 2016

Fericit Ziua de Nastere, Eugen Doga!❤❀♬

Click/ Clic: "Cantando de Primavera" by Adi Robles. 2O16

 ENGLISH      ESPAÑOL

Click!

 
Today is the birthday of my favorite contemporary composer, Eugen Doga! I discovered his music last year and every piece is scripted with an invisible force that takes me back to the age of four, when life was nothing but sweet and time on the farm of my grandparents was bliss. He recently came out of the hospital and says that he is now feeling fine. Although he's far away I wish him plenty of health, life, a wonderful birthday, and first day of Spring!


 Twitter ✽ Facebook  Tumblr ✽ 



14 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tribute to him!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un colorido precioso!!! tiene este dibujo.
    Un saludito

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muchas felicidades para el!!besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's beautiful Adi, I'm sure he would love to see your drawing of him.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lynee! I'd be smitten and speechless if he ever did! Hahaha

      Delete
  5. awww the drawing is the most adorable <3 >w< <3
    I love his nose!! and the flowers <3

    Thank you for introducing his music <3 It's always lovely to discover new music!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh thank you!! It was very fun working on this illustration. :)
      I'm not used to drawing men yet so it was a nice challenge!

      You're very welcome.<33

      Delete
  6. Thanks a lot, dear :D you're always amazing :D

    Lovely story :D

    NEW REVIEW POST | L’Oréal Óleo Extraordinário
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool blog! melodylaniella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete