21 March, 2016

Push it to the Limit

Click/ Clic: "Push it to the Limit" by Adi Robles. 2O16
I was watching Scarface a couple of days ago and the most popular song in the film was playing on repeat in my head as I drew this. I'm sure no one would believe this is a Scarface-inspired illustration, but you can't tell me it's not the perfect song for this piece! Listen to it below and see & hear for yourself!
Miré Scarface hace unos días y la canción más popular de la película estaba tocando en mi mente sin parar mientras que dibujaba esto. Estoy segura que nadie pensaría que este es una ilustración inspirada por Scarface, pero no me puedes decir que la canción no va perfectamente con esta pieza! Escúchala abajo y mira & oye por ti mismo!


  Twitter ✽ Facebook  Tumblr  

18 comments:

  1. Me encanta! Y tienes razón, la imagen va con la canción aunque no lo pareciera haha besos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jajaja gracias. ^.^ Me encanta la canción.

      Delete
  2. I saw your illustration on Tumblr, great pose! It is so difficult to draw figures in action.
    You're right, that is the perfect music for a workout.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lynne! I agree, but it was a good challenge. :)
      I love that movie and song. Hahaha

      Delete
  3. this is so beautiful and perfect >w< aww! Love it sooo much <3
    her hair and body are so amazingly drawn and look super pretty <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! ^o^
      Glad you think so.<3

      Delete
  4. Love your illustration! I've yet to watch Scarface but did enjoy listening to the tune :)
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dulce!
      Really?!?!? :O If you do watch it, just know it's pretty violent. Hahah
      Best song ever!

      Delete
  5. Thanks sweetie <3

    I really love your drawings <3

    NEW OUTFIT POST | Military Jacket
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your drawings are simply the best! SO TALENTED!

    Happy New Week!
    xoxo Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥
    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete