03 August, 2016

Píjpua'ana

"Píjpua'ana" by Adi Robles. 2O16.
Daffodil, pink Rose, and Cinnamon flower. My indigenous great grandmother was named after the flower Narcisa (Daffodil). Pink roses have always been my favorite flower. The smell of the cinnamon flower coming from the trees is heavenly. Píjpua'ana means "tiny bee" in my indigenous tongue, Cora.
Narciso, Rosa rosita, y flor de Canela. Mi bisabuela indigena fue nombrada por la flor, Narcisa. Rosas rositas siempre han sido mi flor favorita. El olor de la flor de canela que viene de los arboles es celestial. Píjpua'ana significa "abeja chica" en mi luenga indigena, Cora.

 Twitter ✽ Facebook  Tumblr  

26 comments:

  1. That's really pretty! I've always wished I had some artistic talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think we all have a form of artistic talent, it's just about putting it to practice. I don't think I'm anywhere near exceptional! x)

      Delete
  2. Wow!!! the painting is soooo beautiful!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Tweedles.<3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Lynne! Still practicing shades. Hahah

      Delete
  4. Good job with the flowers!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them, Kati. Thank you. :)

      Delete
  5. Aww, I saw these on your Instagram and instantly fell in love! Great job lovely :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Sammy! I try. x)

      Delete
  6. como siempre tus dibujos muy bonitos!!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, the bee is super cute :)
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, your blog is very cute. I'm your new follower # 184 if you want, come to my blog ♥

    http://teresaemme.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)
      I'll go see your blog right now.

      Delete
  9. Que hermoso<3
    http://stargazershia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chica, acaso hay algo que no hagas bien?! jajaja me encantó la ilustración. Es preciosa. Saludos, hermosa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! That bee has the cutest expression ^ w ^
    I love the scent of the flowers in the Spring time <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment + Join the blog!