04 December, 2016

Vancouver, Canada / NOV. 2O16


I'm back from my trip to Canada with a quick video of some highlights. Being fairly new to vlogging, I've only gotten small footage here and there. Rest asure that it will get better! The beginning of the footage is an airplane view of Seattle and the last clip is an airplane view of Los Angeles / home. Make sure to please Like the video and Subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Don't forget to join Vegetarian Courtesy!


Regresé de mi viaje a Canadá con un vídeo pequeño con algunas de las cosas que miré. Siendo nueva a lo de "vlogging", solo agarré poco vídeo aquí y allá. ¡Asegúrate que voy a mejorar! El principio es vídeo de Seattle por vista de avión y la última parte del vídeo es la vista de Los Ángeles / casa por avión. Por favor dale Like al vídeo y suscríbete a mi canal.
¡No se les olvide unirse a Cortesía Vegetariana!

  Twitter ✽ Facebook  Tumblr ✽ 

24 comments:

  1. I hope to get to see Canada once in my life. But I'll most likely see something like Toronto on the other side

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see Toronto! I'm actually working on getting my permanent residency in Canada, hence the trip. :)

      Delete
  2. I've been to Vancouver a few times and have always really enjoyed it. After your video, I feel like I want to go back again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice city. I always love hanging around with the locals; can't wait to go back. :)

      Delete
  3. que bonito se ve todo. Gracias por comparti
    x,abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es bien hermoso, la verdad. Gracias. :)

      Delete
  4. It is one of my list, is to visit Canada! Also, love your video! It is so cute and the places are beautiful! <3

    XOXO - Lovingrose_

    Giveaway: http://www.theelovingrose.com/2016/12/smile-brillant-review.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love it! And you tend to get used to the cold weather after a week. hahaha
      Thank you for watching.<3

      Delete
  5. ¡Es precioso! Y seguro que poco a poco mejoras haciendo vlogging :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, Nerea. Allí le hecho ganas. :)

      Delete
  6. Es muy de película todo! me encanta el vídeo!! sigue así, porque me encantan esta clase de vídeos! Yo quiero ir a Vancouver!! jeje Feliz día! Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jajaja eres preciosa, gracias!<3

      Delete
  7. Loved the video, it looks SO nice there! I am jellies!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lynne! It's even better in person. <3

      Delete
  8. I've also been to Vancouver before and loved it!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  9. already loving the tumbnail ; w ; <3 and the kitty cat backpack!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Hahaha she loves that backpack. :3

      Delete
  10. Beautiful video, Adi!
    I especially love the last scene of the airplane view like a lot of jewelry<3

    akiko
    www.akikohiramatsu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Akiko!
      That airplane ride at night was the view of Los Angeles.

      Delete