07 January, 2017

Amigo Fiel

 ENGLISH      ESPAÑOL

Back when I was a little girl in Mexico, my grandparents had many farm animals. My most favorite were the pigs. Although they frightened me for being gigantic, I still loved observing, feeding, and hearing their adorably loud grunts.

One day, all of the pigs ran out when my aunt and I were cleaning their dens and four year-old me tried to climb the wall, afraid that I'd get crushed. The funny thing is that they all went around me while I struggled to climb. It was like a scene out of a comedy movie.
Don't forget to join Vegetarian Courtesy!

  Twitter ✽ Facebook  Tumblr ✽ 

16 comments:

  1. I didn't encounter many animals outside of household pets growing up. I remember ducks chasing us. I hated those mean birds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their bites really hurt when they catch up to you! A goose bit me on the knee once.

      Delete
  2. Los cerdos es que son adorables ^^ Me encanta el dibujo!
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was always scared of pigs - don't know really why, same with horses, I was a cat lady from the beginning - when I was visiting the farm on which my grandmother and my mom used to live I always were near cats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute drawing, and what an amusing story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know that I've ever seen a pig in real life. Cute drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, piggies are so cute. Although I understand that at 4 yrs old they must have been enormous in comparrison to your size XD
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que historia mas genial!!besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que genial historia! tambien me encantan los cerditos, me parecen la cosita mas adorable del mundo *-*<3
    https://stargazershia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful post! Follow me back! ♥
    forgirlsonly-ofg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww haha :'DD that story was so cute (and tragic) <3
    I've heard from people who have worked with pigs that that can be super scary >.<

    ReplyDelete
  11. que bonito dibujo e historia, se ve que tienes muchos recuerdos bonitos de tu infacia
    x,abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  12. I imagined many pings like your cute illustration went around you!!
    It is so lovely, Adi!!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete