04 January, 2017

Enero.

Click / Clic: "Enero" by Adi Roblés. 2O17

My favorite things about the beginning of the year are cloudy days and the rain. Rain is a blessing whenever we can receive it here in Los Angeles, so I'm ecstatic every time it pours!
Don't forget to join Vegetarian Courtesy!

Mi cosas favoritas del principio del año son días nublados y lluvia. La lluvia es como una bendición cuando ocurre aquí en Los Ángeles, así que me pongo extática cada ves que llueve!
¡No se te olvide unirte a Cortesía Vegetariana!

  Twitter ✽ Facebook  Tumblr ✽ 

6 comments:

  1. I live on well-water (you have to be responsible for your own pump but there is no water bill period) so rain is good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like the rain, it's cozy in the winter. Love your drawing <3

    xx BASH   ||   HEY BASH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Adi and may 2017 be a fantastic year for you.
    I am not keen on the rain, it rains too much in the UK, but understand your appreciation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such romantic picture ; w ; loving the lovely pastel shades

    ReplyDelete