25 February, 2017

Going Cruelty Free: 9 ✾ Yendo Sin Crueldad: 9

 ENGLISH      ESPAÑOL

Skin so Soft

Thank goodness for living in a time where we have several options for practically everything! 2O17 has been quite promising with making cruelty-free beauty more accessible, and not just in the United States. Today's products are two skin moisturizers that protect the skin against the effects of  cold climate.

This Anfora rose body oil from Instituto Español is from a company in Spain that has been in business since 19O3. You know a product is good when A) they have been around for a long time and B) are cruelty-free. Applying after every shower leaves your skin hydrated while smelling and feeling as soft as a luscious rose petal.

For a more heavy duty or on-the-go product, PALMER'S Cocoa Butter Formula is perfect for dry or peeled skin. Enriched with vitamin E, it heals any roughness or dryness with 24 hour moisture. If you suffer from dry hands, it's best to apply at night so you can wake up with soft, rejuvenated hands.

image
"Going Cruelty-Free" posts share my transition, new cruelty-free discoveries, and experience with certain brands. Use the hashtag #SCAdi on Twitter & Instagram to share any questions or products you like. Also tag me (@Nosferadi) on them for a retweet!
Don't forget to join Vegetarian Courtesy!

  Twitter ✽ Facebook  Tumblr ✽ 

26 comments:

  1. Good post, have a good day

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/elegant_e_blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen those before. I'm not sure what my wife uses to be honest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They tend to be in the beauty isles.

      Delete
  3. it's very important to pick only cruelty free products! thanks for sharing these!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried the cocoa butter one which had a bit too strong smell for my liking. The rose body oil looks gorgeous. Love the colour!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! The scent threw me off a little at first, but it really works and the scent does not linger.

      Delete
  5. I always like discovering new cruelty free cosmetics!

    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same :)
      There are so many good options nowadays.

      Delete
  6. That body oil looks amazing! Lovely photos ❀

    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin? Lemme know ♥
    * Blog de la Licorne *

    ReplyDelete
  7. and the packages look so pretty and cute too ^-^ wonderful finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the rose oil bottle! Thank you. <3

      Delete
  8. I have that Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion. I wanna try that body oil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it work like a charm?
      I think you'll love the rose body oil!

      Delete
  9. a mi me encanta esa crema, es genial para el invierno
    x,abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es muy útil de tener durante las temporadas de mucho frío!

      Delete
  10. Hola Adi! Yo tengo esa crema de Palmer's pero casi no me gusta su olor, aun así me agrada como hidrata y ahora que se que es cruelty free, tratare de usarla un poco más :) saludos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola hermosa! También no me gustaba mucho el olor, pero luego se calma y ya no es tan fuerte. Lo uso solo cuando mis manos lo súper necesitan! Jajaja
      te mando un abrazo fuerte! <3

      Delete
  11. Que buenos productos hay que tenerlo muy encuenta todo!!besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias. Son muy útiles.

      Delete
  12. I am so interested in the rose body oil !!!
    Have a lovely weekend, Adi :))

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had my eyes on it for a while and bought it a couple of months ago. It has become a favorite. :)

      Delete