13 April, 2017

Trust me, I'm a Blogger ☺ Confía en mí, soy Bloguera

 ENGLISH      ESPAÑOL

Might as well list the disclaimer that I am in no way a professional in the realms of health and exercise. However, I chose to add fitness onto my blog topics because it's something I'd like to keep track of with myself. That, and maybe you can get a laugh out of my ridiculously red cheeks from two minutes of running.

I'm no inspirational blogger with a perfect waist and big, stretch mark-free hips; I'm just a young woman who wants to avoid living a life with health issues. Learning from elders and seeing what works for me. The point is for this to be hard working but also fun and that's what I look forward to. Hope everyone is doing well!
Don't forget to join Vegetarian Courtesy!

  Twitter ✽ Facebook  Tumblr ✽ 

10 comments:

  1. Lo que yo encuentro divertido de ver a otros bloggers tomar un estilo de vida saludable es que es gente como yo con la que me siento relacionada y también ayuda a tener una red de apoyo y motivarte.

    Saludos! No hay nada como el bienestar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias, Mariana. El apoyo como el tuyo también me ayuda mucho. :)
      Te mando muchos abrazos y que tengas un feliz día de pascua.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! They have memory foam inside so they're super comfortable.

      Delete
  3. Es bueno sentirse bien!!besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, loving the cute picture ^.^ <3
    fitness is such a positive thing especially when we're talking about health! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh Thank you!!
      Yes! I want to get back on it. :)

      Delete
  5. You look so enjoying in those nice sweat clothes!
    I'm looking forward to see next post of the new contents :))

    akiko

    ReplyDelete