30 May, 2017

Going Cruelty-Free: 1O ✾ Yendo Sin Crueldad: 1O

 ENGLISH      ESPAÑOL

Pearly Whites

After countless trial and error moments in finding the perfect toothpaste, Tom's of Maine has finally done the trick! The strong chemicals in commercial toothpaste brands would damage and weaken the inside of my cheeks and gums. Even the so-called "for sensitive teeth" versions showed no improvement. At last, I gave Tom's of Maine a chance and I'm glad to have done it.


Not only are all Tom's of Maine products cruelty-free, they also contain more natural ingredients that are safer to use. These toothpastes are so gentle, but strong enough to whiten my teeth in one week (something no other toothpaste has done before). Their peppermint toothpaste is my favorite as the aroma reminds me of a Peppermint York patty! The traditional mint has also become a favorite.

It's been five months since I began using Tom's of Maine toothpaste and I can confidently say that there is no better product to get the job done. If you suffer from sensitive teeth or gums then give them a try and see how you like them!

Follow Vegetarian Courtesy!

 Twitter ✽ Facebook  Tumblr 
 


18 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot :D

    I didn't know about this brand and I never tryed this product but sounds super useful :D Nice review as usual

    NEW OUTFIT POST | My CLASSIC VERSION: Wedding Day Look.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!
      I really love their products.

      Delete
  2. suena genial tendré que probarla!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post my dear, thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No conocía para nada que hubiera pastas de dientes cruelty free en estos temas ando un poco perdida pero me parece una brillante idea. :)
    ¡Besos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tuve que investigar para encontrarlos. xD
      Gracias Nerea.

      Delete
  5. Me lo apunto, yo desde hace unos meses estoy con una pasta que tiene carbón, es de color negra y me deja los dientes genial! El problema es que solo la consigo online, no es una marca comercial.. Pero bueno, vale la pena ^^
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Se olle muy interesante! :D
      ¿Cuál es el nombre de el qué usas?

      Delete
  6. Nice post, it looks like a great product (:

    CM | XIII.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me da curiosidad esta, tengo que probarla!
    x,abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Abril. Es muy buen producto. :)

      Delete
  8. I wish I lived in America so that I could always try the things you find amazing <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What kind of cruelty-free toothpaste brands do you have in your markets? :D

      Delete