26 October, 2012

Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me.

So for some odd and personal reason I woke up with songs from The Smiths playing in my head, and the first title that came to my mind upon waking up was "Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me." In reality my dream was a bit opposite of that.

Anyway, I've decided to share a song from The Smiths on here today. No, it's not the one as this blog post's title, but the song "Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want." What's up with the long titles? I don't know, but they're musical geniuses. I've listened to their music since I was an infant along with heavy metal (totally different genres, I know).

So without further blabbing, here's a video with the live version of the song. Don't worry, it's totally appropriate for this environmentally friendly, animal-loving blog! The singer (Morrissey) is a vegetarian.

P.S: Morrissey is coming to Los Angeles in November and I really really really want to go see him, but that's a long shot type of want. :( Some type of fairy tale miracle would have to happen.



2 comments:

  1. Don't get mad....but I really like the She and Him cover of this song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard it, but I'll check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment + Join the blog!