07 January, 2013

Missing Nature.

I don't start school till February 4th and I live on the sixth floor of an apartment. The good thing is that I have a lot of free time and can see the city from the balcony. The bad thing is that I don't have a car and have little money at the moment.

Before I go back to school however, I want to go spend some time with my boyfriend at a park near our apartment. The park is more of a preserved area of nature with maps of the place and information on the animals that live there.

Don't worry though, I'll make sure to take photos when I go, and share them on a blog post here. :)


P.S: That park is also the same one I went to in which I released a turtle. Click the heart at the end of this sentence to read the story.   

2 comments:

  1. ohhh enjoy holiday ^^ maybe go to zoo?

    Join my first giveaway and win Thboxes accessories of your choice
    http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/01/international-giveaway-win-thboxes.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'll check it out right now. :)

      Delete

Leave a comment + Join the blog!