31 December, 2013

Happy New Year!♥

2013 has been a year that I truly appreciated. Like all years, there were ups and downs, but what is life without them? I've had the opportunity to befriend wonderful bloggers from all around, including some furiends like TweedlesNoodlesJoker, and many many more! Not sure if they know this or not, but all of my followers and fellow bloggers have made me feel good about what I'm doing here on Vegetarian Courtesy, and I thank you all for that.

I gave my readers their first pair of fins and gills, made them part of my family, and taught whatever I could about vegetarianism, animal rights, the environment, and even a little about myself to everyone. I don't make new year resolutions, but my goal is to hit at least more than 1,000 followers by the end of 2014. For those of you who have stuck around, I'm eternally grateful. As a matter of fact, only one person has unfollowed my blog, and I don't even remember who! Hahah No need to hold anger though, I have 56 wonderful readedrs who I love very much. :)

Do any of you have new year superstitions? I'm kind of a buzz kill on that. I don't believe in any of the new year superstitions, but I do have a lot of faith in the future. I believe that 2014 will be a very good year to grow and succeed. My goal is to make Vegetarian Courtesy one of the best vegetarian, animal-loving blogs in the entire world! Original creator of "Vegetarian Myth Fridays", and the one and only vegetarian mermaid, I want to bring everything I possibly can into the blog and this new year is just right. I am a little bummed out that 2013 is almost over, but 2014 is an exciting new chapter to live.

Thank you for being part of my blogger family. May 2014 bring you everything that your hearts desire.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment + Join the blog!