(Word of caution: Don't indulge too much into these cheats.) c[;
1. Veggie Grill is perfect for those having a hard time letting go of meat. Not only is the food fresh and healthy, it's also delicious. That's not something you find very often for vegetarian or vegan options.
2. Hot Dog on a Stick offers a veggie dog and cheese dog on a stick! Yummy and affordable. :)
3. Pink's is the hot dog place that people from all around come to eat at in Los Angeles, but they also serve the dreamiest vegetarian hot dogs! The cherry on top is the more than generous amount of guacamole they add!
4. Burger King veggie burgers are not my absolute favorite, but they're great for long road trips or a night out with friends.
5. Astro Burger serves my favorite garden burger! They make the patties fresh and they're the only veggie burgers that don't make my husbands stomach hurt, which is an extra giant gold star in my book!
6. Roscoe's (House of) Chicken N' Waffles serves my absolute favorite waffles! Compliment it with a delicious slice of sweet potato pie for dessert. ;9
7. Islands has some pretty mouth-watering veggie burgers, but that's a place you go to when you have enough money to spare. Hahah
8. For cookies, Chips Ahoy are my ultimate cookie just like Snickers are my ultimate chocolate bar. My second go-to cookies are Oreo.
In the terms of fashion, I can rely on Forever 21, H&M, and Target for faux fur, faux silk, and pleather garments. You must understand that although I love fashion and know about many wonderful brands and shops, I'm on a tight budget (and lazy sometimes) and just search through things closest to me. I have yet to find out if faux fur coats look good on me, but for those of you who love it, these three places have got you covered. Some others I like are Wet Seal and Charolette Russe.