04 March, 2015

Flower of Capomo.

Earrings: Betsey Johnson ❀ Dress: c/o eShakti ❀ Boots{not shown}: Forever 21

The fashion brand from India, eShakti, asked if I'd like to review a dress of my choice. I jumped on the opportunity to have a new dress and fell in love with their lovely array of styles for dresses, skirts, and tops. With that being said, I was excited to choose a polka dot dress with floral embroidery around the neckline. The dress style itself is vintage, and the embroidered flowers gave (to me) a cultural touch.

For a small fee, styling the dress is a wonderful option they offer for you, such as choosing the length and the sleeve type. If the design originally comes with any embellishments/ embroidery or pockets, you can also choose to have them removed. I've been dying to have a dress with pockets, so I decided to keep them. Most dresses below the knee don't suit me very well, but I decided to rebel and try it out anyway.
You can choose from their default sizes or have it made to your fit. The dress fits perfectly on my body and is by far the most comfortable dress I've ever worn (I got it in XSmall). The pockets are truly a dream come true and the embroidery had my family and I swooning with admiration. There is a side zipper on the top with a hook and eye closure; I only use this when taking off the dress. Overall, I give this dreamy dress an A+ as it was well made and fit according to measurement, it also made my grandparents smile which is an extreme delight for me!

As a bonus for my readers, you get 1O% off from now till April 4 when following my blog! (Not applicable on clearance/sale items.) Just go to their shop, choose and style your favorite garment(s), then before checking out enter the code: vegcourtesy
And just to add onto the discount, if you sign up to their website, you'll receive $25 off your first purchase!

What type of dress styles are you favorite?
Visit the eShakti store HERE.
Flor de Capomo.
Aretes: Betsey Johnson  Vestido: eShakti  Botas: Forever 21

La marca de moda en India, eShakti, preguntó si me gustaría revisar un vestido de mi elección. Salté a la oportunidad  de tener un vestido nuevo y me enamore con sus estilos para vestidos, faldas, y blusas. Con eso ya dicho, estaba emocionada a escoger un vestido boleado con bordados florales que (para mi) daba un toque cultural.

Por un precio bajo, estilando el vestido es una opción maravillosa que te ofrecen, cómo escoger  la longitud y el tipo de manga. Si el diseño originalmente viene con adornos/ bordados o bolsas, tu también puedes escoger que los remuevan. Me moría por tener un vestido nuevo con bolsillos, entonces decidí tener los. Muchos vestidos bajo de rodilla no se me miran bien, pero decidí ser rebelde y todavía lo escogí.
Tu puedes escoger de los tamaños predeterminados o echó a tu forma. El vestido se ajusta perfectamente sobre mi cuerpo y es el más cómodo que me a puesto (lo agarre en XChico). Los bolsillos son un sueño echo real y lo bordado tenía a mi familia y yo desmayando con admiración. Hay una cremallera lateral en la parte de arriba con un cierre de gancho y ojo; solo los uso para quitarme el vestido. En general, le doy un A+ a este vestido de ensueño que estaba bien echo y quedo acuerdo con las medidas, ¡también hico mis abuelos sonreír que es una delicia extrema para mí!

Como beneficio adicional para mis seguidores, ¡agarran descuento de 1O% de hoy hasta el 4 de Abril al seguir mi blog! Sólo tienes que ir a su tienda, escoge tu estilo favorito de prenda(s), y antes de pagar mete el código: vegcourtesy
Y nomas para sumarle a este descuento, si te inscribes a su sitio web, ¡recibirás $25 de descuento en tu primera compra!


¿Qué tipo de estilos de vestido es tu favorito?
Visita la tienda de eShakti AQUÍ.


Twitter  Google+ ✽ Tumblr  Pinterest ✽ Instagram

30 comments:

  1. What a pretty dress, it looks like it is vintage but with a modern twist, gorgeous!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank your so much! And I thought the same thing too about it looking vintage but with a modern twist; I love it! :))

      Delete
    2. *Thank you so much.
      Darn type-o's. >.<

      Delete
  2. This dress is beautiful!! I like it a lot and I{m going to see what else they have. Thank you for sharing
    ps. I love your grand´+parents in your pictures , i think it was very sweet of you and they look very proud...
    sorry for the misspelling and extra letters blame it on my cat who is walking on my keyboard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)
      They're very sweet and were extremely happy; this was their first time also being models. Hahahah ^.^

      Delete
    2. your coupon doesn't work :/ I{m trying to buy something right now

      Delete
    3. If the item you're buying is on sale/ clearance then it won't work. Let me know if you keep having problems with it!

      Delete
    4. Im going to check it right now, thank you

      Delete
    5. Go ahead, and thank you for letting me know. :)

      Delete
    6. you were right, the one i liked was on sale, but i foun another else and i can use your code. Thank you!

      Delete
    7. Yay! So happy that it worked. :)
      Hope you enjoy the new clothes.<33

      Delete
  3. This is such a pretty dress!! I really love the whole look - great post! :)

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog, very inspiring
    lets follow each other! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty dress! And it suits you so well,
    it really looks amazing. aww, I love flowers
    and polka dots for spring. :D

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was the perfect spring dress for me. (:

      Delete
  6. Wow, your photography is gorgeous and that dress looks amazing on you! Love it!

    - justmycouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful and that dress is lovely! I've ordered two dresses from that company, they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have such beautiful styles, it's hard to choose just one! And thank you. :)<3

      Delete
  8. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a pretty dress!
    I love the length too, it makes the dress even more romantic ^.^
    and the photos are super lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you a thousand times!<333
      You're so sweet. ;___;

      Delete
  10. eShakti!! That's where my sister ordered her bridesmaids dresses.
    The best part, I'd have to agree that a dress with pockets are a dream come true. You look so lovely and the floral neckline is exquisite!
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many beautiful dresse for bridesmaids! What color were the ones your sister got?
      And yes, pockets on a dress are magical.<33
      Thank you so much Dulce!

      Delete
    2. Her bridesmaids dresses were a vibrant orangey coral color, which were perfect for the summertime. :]
      ♡ Dulce

      Delete
    3. They sound so beautiful and dreamy!<333

      Delete

Leave a comment + Join the blog!