09 March, 2015

Vegan for a day.

Being a vegetarian is one thing, but being vegan is a whole other level of existence. There are plenty of milk, cheese, egg, and honey alternatives, but 1. Not all of us have simple access to them and 2. Not everyone has the extra money or resources to buy or make them. Well, why not be vegan for a day?

This certainly goes beyond "Meatless Monday", but I believe that disciplined vegans are the most healthiest people on the planet. Don't beat yourself up if you can't commit 1OO%. The beauty about vegetarian and vegan lifestyles is that anyone can benefit, even omnivores. Being vegan once a week is much easier, but do not eat large amounts of junk food the other six days. The whole point is to take care of your body and let it cleanse itself a bit on your vegan day.

So what's say you, are you willing to take the vegan for a day pledge? :)


Vegano por un día.
Ser vegetariano es una cosa, pero ser vegano es otro nivel entero de existencia. Hay muchas alternativas de leche, queso, huevo, y miel, pero 1. No todos son fáciles de encontrar y 2. No todos tienen el dinero o recursos para comprar o hacerlos. ¿Bueno, porque no ser vegano por un día?

Ciertamente esto se pasa los "Lunes sin Carne", pero yo creo que los veganos disciplinados son las personas más saludables en el planeta. No te rajes si no puedes cometer a ser vegano 1OO%. La belleza del estilo de vida de los vegetarianos y veganos es que cualquier persona puedo beneficiar, hasta la gente omnívora. Siendo vegano una ves a la semana es más fácil, pero no comas comida de la calle en cantidad grande para los otro seis días. El punto entero es que cuides tu cuerpo y deja que se limpie un poco en tu día de vegano.


¿Entonces que dices tu, te atreves al compromiso de ser vegano un día a la semana? :)


Twitter  Google+ ✽ Tumblr  Pinterest ✽ Instagram

30 comments:

  1. I think being Vegan for a day would be a challenge but a good one! I haven't tried it yet but I think I would like to. Would be a good healthy choice!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bigger the challenge, the better the accomplishment. c;

      Delete
  2. I think I could be a vegan for a day, would have to research a bit more into it. The hardest thing to give up would definitely be milk.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you; the hardest thing for me was cheese. Hahah
      But I know you can do it!<3

      Delete
  3. I'd be glad to do this! Technically I'm beegan, which is just a step away from being vegan. So giving up honey for a day is not too much of a challenge, for me at least.
    I'll go ahead and extend the invitation to my family, if they want to join in. I know that my sister/brother-in-law do Meatless Monday, so they just might do this too. :]
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dulce, you are so awesome! ;____;
      I have a friend who is doing Meatless Monday's too. :)
      Hope it all works out nicely; letting go of Nutella isn't bad for a day in my case. Hahaha

      Delete
  4. I try to be vegan for a day or two every now and again - for me it's the most difficult when it comes to dairy products. :') Love a bit of milk-chocolate treats.

    By the way, I've nominated you for the Infinity Dreams Award! x
    http://beckythewallflower.blogspot.de/2015/03/the-infinity-dreams-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, chocolate is my weakness too. Hahaha
      And thank you!

      Delete
  5. A mi me costaría, es algo muy sano pero soy incapaz de eliminar algunas cosas de mi dieta. Yo hago dieta sana, como y me permito caprichos pero no creo que pudiese con esto. Un amigo mío lo es, come de maravilla y prepara cada plato de infarto!!

    Mil besos! xx
    www.brunetteambition.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jajaja entiendo como de dificultoso puede ser; especialmente cuando el cuerpo no esta acostumbrado. :)

      Delete
  6. what your eating looks soooo good!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. great blog :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybeeee. I may do this. But I'm like you, I LOVE CHEESE. I can't live without cheese. Or so I think. Hey thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your background, by the way :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com / creative + lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I haven't been in the mood for anything with cheese lately though, so that's good! Sometimes I do get tired of it. lol

      Delete
  9. This is such a great idea! and a great post! :D

    There's so much you have to think through before eating/buying when you're a vegan
    but trying your best and even changing something for better always counts ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)

      And yes, it's very important to make sure you get your vitamins and minerals through whatever you eat!<3

      Delete
  10. It's challenging but not impossible I try and do it at least once a month to detox and it feels so good.
    www.rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can really feel the difference. :)

      Delete
  11. the food looks amazing, also want to try a week vegan one time soon :)
    lets follow each other! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :9
      I'll visit your blog.

      Delete
  12. He encontrado ahora mismo tu blog y tengo que decirte que es un espacio encantador, me ha entusiasmado todo, asi que para no perderme ninguna entrada me hago seguidora ahora mismo!!
    Te invito a dar una vuelta por mi rinconcito, espero que tambien te guste!!
    Un Saludo
    dezazu.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Dazazu. :) Me gustaste que te encanto.
      Ya te estoy siguiendo.

      Delete
  13. hola guapa!!
    yo lo soy todos los dias de la semane jeje
    de nunca me ha gustado la carne, y sin darme cuenta pococ a poco la fui dejando de lado
    asta el punto de no comerla nunca
    besos desde
    http://modabyanjara.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A mi desde chica no me gustaba también, pero mis padres eran estrictos. Jajaja
      Gracias por visitar, Anjara. :)

      Delete
  14. Hola guapa!!! gracias por unirte a mi blog!!! me quedo yo también el el tuyo, me parece realmente interesante y muy diferente al resto de blogs!!!Sigue así!
    un besito!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, linda. Te lo agradesco mucho. :)

      Delete
  15. I'm "mostly" Vegan & always get the questions or looks from people. Toughest part is eating out with friends. I find it helps you keep a conscious mind of what you put in your body so much more, in a good way. I used to be a HUGE meat eater, boy how I've changed.

    -Cory U | www.coryu.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here; I just say vegetarian because there are rare occasions where I eat eg or cheese.
      I'm already used to the strange looks; and you definitely see the difference in the lifestyle you used to live.

      Delete

Leave a comment + Join the blog!