22 May, 2015

Vegetarian Mermaid Fitness! (One year)

Can you believe the 29th of May marks the one year anniversary of my fitness journey?! Let me tell you that the whole year had the letting go and picking back up syndrome, but hope was not lost. I'm proud to say that I look and feel much better than when I first started (and 13 pounds lighter). Just see for yourself in the photos below! (The top I'm wearing in the first and last photo is the same one.)

What do you think of the before and after photos? Ever had a personal journey that you've conquered? I'd love to know about them in the comments section below!


¡Aptitud de Sirena Vegetariana! (Un año)
¡¿Puedes creer que el 29 de Mayo se cumple el primer aniversario de mi viaje gimnasio ?! Déjame decirte que todo el año tuve el síndrome de dejarlo ir y luego recogerlo de nuevo, pero la esperanza no se perdió. Estoy orgullosa de decir que me veo y siento mucho mejor que cuando empecé (Y 6 kg liviana). ¡Solo mira tu misma(o) en las fotos de abajo! (La blusa que traigo puesta en la primera y ultima foto es la misma.)

¿Qué piensas sobre las fotos de antes y después? ¿Has tenido un viaje personal que has conquistado? ¡Me encantaría saber de ellos en la sección de comentarios abajo!

MEASUREMENTS IN INCHES/ MEDIDAS EN PULGADAS
BACK/ ESPALDA: 15 in.
BREASTS/ PECHO: 31 in.
WAIST/ CINTURA: 27 in.
HIPS/ CADERAS: 37 in.
WEIGHT/ PESO: 117 lbs./ 53 kg.

BACK/ ESPALDA: 14 in.
BREASTS/ PECHO: 30 in.
WAIST/ CINTURA: 27 in.
HIPS/ CADERAS: 37 in.
WEIGHT/ PESO: 113 lbs./ 51 kg.

May 18, 2O15/ 18 de Mayo, 2O15.
BACK/ ESPALDA: 12 in.
BREASTS/ PECHO: 31 in.
WAIST/ CINTURA: 25 & 1/2 in.
HIPS/ CADERAS: 35 & 1/2 in.
WEIGHT/ PESO: 1o4 lbs./ 47.2 kg.

Twitter  Google+ ✽ Tumblr  Pinterest ✽ Instagram

28 comments:

  1. You are BEAUTIFUL in all pictures. :)

    focus on the inner beauty too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet, thank you!<33
      I did have to toughen up though because I was starting to feel tired very fast, but not anymore. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow you look fantastic - look at that flat tummy! Yes, I need to go on a fitness journey myself, definitely want to start walking more.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so proud of myself! It's definitely worth it; to be honest, I did a lot of walking. :)

      Delete
  3. Un cambio espectacular!!besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, Dezazu. Eres hermosa. :)

      Delete
  4. You look amazing!! Thats awesome! What sort of routine do you follow? I've just started my journey to fitness 3 weeks ago and let me tell you, its hard!! haha Some days I feel like giving up but seeing posts like this really help :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Renee! I'll definitely share it soon. The great thing about it is that I lost all the weight and fat by working out at home without exercise machines. The last pound was lost once I started going to the gym. My next blog post or the one after that will be about the workout. :)

      Delete
  5. You look amazing either way. Obviously, the important thing is health. As long as you're feeling better & healthier & fitter that's what counts. Woohoo! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet, Camen.<3 Thank you!
      Health was my main reason since I was starting to feel real slow.

      Delete
  6. I didn't even know that you had been on a fitness journey! I thought you'd always been a skinny girl :)
    I'm so happy to hear that you're feeling great! It must be a wonderful feeling seeing how well you've done <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I've always been skinny, but I don't gain weight anywhere else but my tummy. >.<
      It's a very wonderful feeling! Thank you.<3

      Delete
  7. wow, you changed a lot :) You're very disciplin! If you feel healthier now, you did everthing right :)

    http://lovelyattitude.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm very glad that I did. c:

      Delete
  8. Increíble ver tu progreso :)

    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your photos look just perfect to us!!!
    But good job on completing what you want to accomplish!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  10. great :) have a nice week!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tijana. Enjoy your weekend, too. :)

      Delete
  11. Is it true? really?
    You are very beautiful, and a style is great!!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is. Hahahah
      Thank you.<3

      Delete
  12. Wow! Se te nota un montón, enhorabuena guapa :)

    Mil besos! xx
    BRUNETTE AMBITION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, Patricia. Me siento mucho mas mejor.

      Delete
  13. You look incredible! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment + Join the blog!