27 June, 2015

The BEST Vegan Pancakes On The Planet!

Not only are these the most delicious, but most simple way of making vegan pancakes. The recipe is perfect for beginners, long-time vegetarians and vegans, or the curious omnivore and all of the ingredients are already at home.

TO MAKE THE BEST VEGAN PANCAKES ON THE PLANET, YOU WILL NEED:
1 1/4 cups of all-purpose Flour (option: wheat flour)
1 1/4 tbsp of Baking Powder
1 tbsp of Sugar
A pinch of Salt
1 cup of Almond Milk
2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil
2 tbsp of Water

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. In a bowl, mix the Flour, Baking Powder, Sugar, and Salt.
2. Use a metal strainer to transfer the mixed ingredients into a clean bowl.
3. Add the Almond Milk, Vegetable Oil, and Water to the dry ingredients and stir or mix well.
4. Pass it through the strainer again and into an empty and clean ketchup or mustard bottle.
5. Heat up a pan and cover lightly with Vegetable Oil by using a napkin.
6. You can either use cookie molds or your own creative touch; on low heat, make the shape of a scallop shell by lightly squeezing the bottle, making the outline first and then filling it in. Or, use a scallop shell cookie cutter.
7. Raise the heat to high. Wait till bubbles form and the edges look dry. Flip. They'll be ready when the bottom is golden brown. To make them look more like scallop shells, use the spatula to create lines.
8. Serve with your favorite syrup and enjoy!

What I love about my recipe is that the ingredients are simple but the taste is heavenly. Not to mention that no animals were harmed in order to make this amazing breakfast. I ate mine with a cold glass of delicious almond milk. Want to make them? Give them a try and take a photo of the result! Use the hashtag: #MermaidPancakes and send them to any of my social media sites. If I receive enough, I will post your photos and link your blog on a "Reader Appreciation" post!



¡Los MEJORES Panqueques Veganos En El Planeta!
No solo son los mas deliciosos, pero la manera más simple para hacer panqueques veganos. La receta es perfecta para principiantes, vegetarianos y veganos de mucho tiempo, o para el omnívoro curioso y todo los ingredientes ya están en casa.

PARA HACER LOS MEJORES PANQUEQUES VEGANOS EN EL PLANETA, NECESITARAS:
245 g de Harina (opción: harina de trigo)
1 1/4 cucharada de Polvo para Hornear
1 cucharada de Azúcar
Una pizca de Sal
225 g de Leche de Almendra
2 cucharadas de Aceite Vegetal
2 cucharadas de Agua

INSTRUCCIONES:
1. En un recipiente, vamos a mezclar la Harina, Polvo para Hornear, Azúcar, y Sal.
2. Pásalo por un colador para transferirlo a un recipiente limpio.
3. Agrera la Leche de Almendra, Aceite de Vegetal, y Agua a los ingredientes secos y revuelve o mezcla bien.
4. Pásalo or el colador otra ves y en una botella limpia y vacía de catsup o mostaza.
5. Calienta el comal y cúbrelo con un poquito de Aceite de Vegetal con una servilleta.
6. Puedes usar moldes para galletas o usa tu propio toque creativo; en fuego lento, haz la forma de una concha vieira, apachurrándo la botella un poco, haz la forma de afuera primero, y luego lo rellenas. O, usa un molde para galletas en forma de concha vieira.
7. Suave la lumbre a alto. Espera hasta que se formen burbujas y los bordes se miren secos. Voltealos. Estarán listos cuando la parte de abajo sean un color café dorado. Para que se parezcan mas como conchas vieiras, usa la espátula para chofer líneas.
8. ¡Sirve con tu jarabe favorito y disfruta!

Lo que amo mas de esta receta es que todos los ingredientes sin simples pero el sabor es celestial. También que ningún animal fue dañado para hacer este almuerzo asombroso. Comí los míos con leche deliciosa de almendras. ¿Los quieres hacer? ¡Atenta hacerlos y tómale fotos al resultado! Usa el hashtag: #MermaidPancakes y enviarlos a cualquiera de mis redes sociales. Si recibo suficientes, ¡pondré tus fotos y link de tu blog on mis entradas de "Agradecimiento Lector"!

Twitter  Google+ ✽ Tumblr  Pinterest ✽ Instagram

30 comments:

  1. They look soo soo good! I have to try making these now!!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell in love at first bite! Hope you do too. :)

      Delete
  2. They look delicious!
    I have some almond milk in the fridge, I bet they are gorgeous with fresh raspberries, yum.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fruit would be a lovely side! I paired them up with some banana slices the second time I made them. :)

      Delete
  3. I love pancakes! Those look and sound so yummy *q*
    Love the mermaid shell shape <3 makes them look even yummier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too; I'm always in the mood for pancakes. :9
      And thank you!

      Delete
  4. It looks so yummy♡♡
    I love sweet!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Akiko. Sweets are my weakness as well.</3

      Delete
  5. Cuando intento hacer los, sustituto huevo con platano y flaxseed. Pero me encanta que esta receta es mas simple!

    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sabes que siempre e querido tratar clon plátano, pero cuando se me antojan no hay. :(
      Y gracias, Dulce.<3

      Delete
  6. Mhmm, they look so, so good.
    I have to say that I am not a vegan, but
    I am always open to try vegan recipes as an alternative,
    so I might swap my regular pancake recipe with this one. ;)

    la-ailurophile.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this recipe so much!
      And I think it's even more fun to try a vegan recipe when you're not a vegan. :)

      Delete
  7. I actually have all of those ingredients, which means I'm definitely going to have to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do let me know how it turns out!<3

      Delete
  8. Que ricos pancakes! se me antojaron demasiado *O* gracias por la receta, besitos n.n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Son muy deliciosos. :9 ¡De nada!

      Delete
  9. These definitely sound amazing. I have had vegan pancakes before but they were always too gummy so I will definitely have to give this recipe a try!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah Thanks. :)
      I know! The best food can always be made at home.<3

      Delete
  10. Ah, pancakes! Yes, I'm longing for a time to create a vegan pancake but, not yet. Always prepare some almond milk and spare some of it to make pancakes but...it never happened. It always ends up as smoothies or I drink it just as milk.

    Thanks for sharing the recipe, Adi. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah I'm tha same way too! But this time there was just enough left to make this recipe.

      Delete
  11. They do look yummy. I've made some pancakes this weekend, but they were vegetarian, enjoyed with my homegrown soft fruit. Hope to share tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so delicious right now. I used to love adding homegrown fruit to my meals back when I had a garden. It adds such a nice taste!

      Delete
  12. Se ven estupendos.
    Un saludito

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment + Join the blog!