03 August, 2015

Flower dogs.

"Flower dogs" by Adi. 2O15
The view is nicer on Tumblr.
La vista es mas linda en Tumblr.

Violets for "Chulo" the Pit Bull, Calendulas for "Estrella" the Cocker Spaniel, and Asters for "Oso" the Akita.
Don't let the darkness fool you, this piece looks exceptionally wonderful when held up towards a window, making it look like stained glass.
Don't forget to follow my blog if you like this posts like these!


"Perros flores" por Adi. 2O15

Violetas para Chulo, Caléndulas para Estrella, y flor Aster para Oso. No dejes que la oscuridad te confunda, este se mira excepcional cuando lo pones sobre la luz de una ventana, haciéndolo mirar como vidrio pintado.
¡No se te olvide seguir mi blog si te gusta publicaciones como estos!





20 comments:

  1. Love it, looks incredible! I used to be obsessed with stained glass way back when :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dulce. I loved it so much as a kid too. :D

      Delete
  2. Es encantador. Me encanto en serio. Es precioso♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, Marely. Ojalá en el futuro ago uno de gatos. :3

      Delete
  3. That's beautiful Adi, love the effect through the window, it really does look like stained glass.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually didn't notice that until I raised it up and saw how the light shined through. :D

      Delete
  4. Hello, Adi!
    Your art is so beautiful!
    I also love dogs and flowers.

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Akiko! I adore your work! :)
      Dogs and flowers are such a beautiful combination.

      Delete
  5. This is just so beautiful! I can't get enough of your drawings! So talented! ♥

    ♥ Hope your new week is Ah-MAZING! ♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your lovely words on my last post!
    I love this picture - such a good idea!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Kati. :)
      Thank you for your darling compliment!

      Delete
  7. Great picture, I love the colours :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment + Join the blog!