18 April, 2016

Hormonal Acne Tips ☤ Consejos de Acné Hormonal


 ENGLISH      ESPAÑOL

Girls are not the only ones who suffer from hormonal acne, but both cases can be fixed with the same solutions! Aside from an obvious sign that testosterone or estrogen levels have gone haywire, let's quickly share three main provocations in order to reveal answers. :)


Stress.
A big acne promoter when the going gets tough.

Food.
Anything greasy, deep-fried, or downright overloaded with sugar &/or calories is a recipe for hormonal disaster.

Environment.
Somewhat unavoidable when living in a city. It's either adapt or lose. (Don't worry, keep reading!)

image

The best remedies for reducing hormonal acne is to do the opposite of the first two things listed above. Properly doing so will even eliminate the third point!

For stress: 
Remember that nothing is worth stressing over; not a missed train ride, a break up, or a bad project. Life goes on and you should happily do so as well! We grow through these experiences. Take a step back & appreciate the little things, no matter how tough life may get.
For food: 
In order to prevent more pimples from showing up, lightly increase your intake of fruit when you know the hormones are about to hit. It is also highly recommended to drink plenty (but not too much) of water and walk at least 2O minutes a day. This helps blood circulation and eliminates impurities in the body, including the face. :)


 Twitter ✽ Facebook  Tumblr ✽ 



20 comments:

  1. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have a wonderful week, too.<3

      Delete
  2. You always write such lovely posts <3 thank you, Adi!
    Stress is my nemesis * A * need to work on that!! ò . ó

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw shucks! Thank you ^.^
      Stress is a killer, but we can always defeat it!

      Delete
  3. Great post lovely Adi!
    I need to work on my stress levels!
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, darling Mona!
      I feel like your pastries would diminish any stress I have. Hahaha

      Delete
  4. Gahhh, I'm in my 20s and admit that I get hormonal breakouts D:
    It has helped me sooo much to eat clean when those hormones hit! Thanks for the other tips :D (btw your skin always looks flawless)
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I hardly had any as a teen. >_<
      Thank you, Dulce.<3 I am breaking out right now though, but I got my fruit fix at the grocery store yesterday! ^_^ lol

      Delete
  5. I never got it too bad as a teenager, but I still get a few now and then

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. It got a little bad for a while about two years ago in my early twenties.

      Delete
  6. Again I must say,,, you are soo wise!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read somewhere that greasy and sugary food does not actually have anything to do with hormonal acne since these foods don't affect the hormone level..

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one can be different depending on the person. Just like the myth that chocolate gives you acne; for some people it's true but for others it isn't a problem.

      Delete
  8. Gracias, guapa :D
    Estoy super entusiasmado por la veer :D

    NEW TREND ALERT POST | Silk Scarfs For Men and Woman.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias, Miguel! Ya está listo. :)

      Delete

Leave a comment + Join the blog!