14 June, 2016

Pastel Peony

 ENGLISH      ESPAÑOL

When it comes to female video game characters, Chun-Li rules as queen, my favorite character since infancy, and was even nicknamed after her! (My Instagram profile photo says it all.) Aside from a video game and film {animated & live action} there was also an animated series based on the Street Fighter game. I don't make a lot of fan art but this character has always held a special place in my heart and deserves an illustration or two! Although this is not her traditional fighting outfit I decided to go for a teenage version of her like in the animated series.
P.S: Her new graphical design and outfits in Street Fighter V are AMAZING!

  Twitter ✽ Facebook  Tumblr ✽ 

22 comments:

  1. Such a cute drawing! Hair is drawn so so perfectly * 0 * I'm in love!!
    She's badass <3 :D I love how strong the character is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!
      She definitely is! >:)

      Delete
  2. I have no idea who Chun Li is, but the drawing is soo cute!
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! :O I think you'll like her character a lot!
      Thank you for loving it though!

      Delete
  3. Her new costume looks a bit like mai shiranui's from King of Fighters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. They've always had a bit of rivalry; both being great characters. :)

      Delete
  4. Una bella ilustracion!!besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias por tu lindo comentario.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you my lovely friend. :)

      Delete
  6. This is such a cute drawing, I love your art style! I've always thought Chun Li is such a cool character! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too kind, Cara! Thank you.<3 She is pretty badass. ~.o

      Delete
  7. Me encanto la ilustración y el personaje se ve muy genial.
    ¡Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta!!! Esta genial!
    Miauuuuuubesitos guapa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I mean... this is beautiful! ♥
    You are beyond talented girl!

    xoxo Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥
    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  10. So wonderful!!!
    I love your illustration very much!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Akiko! Always so kind. :)

      Delete

Leave a comment + Join the blog!