16 December, 2016

我的猫

 ENGLISH        ESPAÑOL

我的猫 (Wǒ de māo) - My Cat.
After my return from Canada, I've had a different point of view on several things. Not spiritually, but rather a better idea of what my next business moves should be. With all my work slowly paying off, I finally found some time to draw again, something I haven't done since August! The drawing above is one of my favorite outfits from Canada. The beanie is something I added to cover up a hair mistake. Then again, Bob Ross always said that there are no mistakes, just happy accidents. ☺
Don't forget to join Vegetarian Courtesy!

  Twitter ✽ Facebook  Tumblr ✽ 

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful pic! ♥


    Happy Christmas Time!
    xoxo Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥
    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot :D

    your reflection is super important :) We learn amazing with travels :D

    NEW REVIEW POST | Tutorial: How To Use Essence "All I Need" Concealler Pallete.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always fun to see new places and learn from them. :)

      Delete
  3. Me encanta, tienes mucho talento dibujando!
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encantó tu ilustración, ¿qué plumones usaste? :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanto la ilustracion. Y tiene gatitos. Que mejor 😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, Marely. Los gatos hacen todo mejor!

      Delete
  6. Such a lovely outfit! Dracüla is the best part :3
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh thank you! She's my little kitten lamb. :3

      Delete

Leave a comment + Join the blog!